Things ain't looking good......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aldi is quite close to me, I’ve never shopped in Lidl. I love the fact Aldi household products aren’t tested on animals, and you can fill a trolley up for the price you’d pay for a basket anywhere else. A lot of the special buys are from the same place QVC get theirs only Aldi are a lot cheaper. So I for one will stand up and say “I Shopper, is very. Happy to shop in Aldi”. 👍😃

We’ve also got a Marks and Sparks close buy and the husband loves their Italian meals. ☺️

I shop in Aldi every week, and I love it. First, it’s really quiet! We go at 8am when it opens, and hubby (who is higher risk) sits in the car while I shop. I can be in and out in 20 minutes.
Second, they have all I need without distracting me with special offers, buy one get one free etc.... just low prices all the time.
Third, their products are really good. Meat especially, and we really like their fruit and veg selection. And the special buys are really good value. The staff are always helpful, and being a small store they get to know us. I wouldn’t dream of going to one of the big supermarkets these days, and I’m saving a fortune.

QVC s offers only benefit themselves. Paying in instalments isn’t an offer, it’s an option.
Very true! This made me think perhaps I should have posted code in case it works for anyone else who is buying anyway and £5 off would be handy - it's THANK5. Hard to imagine Q's technology linking to specific accounts (but you never know🤔)

I thought I would have a look at the Kipling offerings although I am definitely not buying.Chuntley when she gets on a theme goes on &on &on like the 30 day MBG now it is a 20% off or EasyPay, she has never shut up.I had forgotten how nauseating sweet she tries to be and all the love coming through on the iPad.I am switching to the News now to be cheered up,Not.
I do feel for those lorry drivers, what a situation.

I thought I would have a look at the Kipling offerings although I am definitely not buying.Chuntley when she gets on a theme goes on &on &on like the 30 day MBG now it is a 20% off or EasyPay, she has never shut up.I had forgotten how nauseating sweet she tries to be and all the love coming through on the iPad.I am switching to the News now to be cheered up,Not.
I do feel for those lorry drivers, what a situation.
I gave up on the news a long time ago & think the broadcasters should get their staff to put on black caps, as worn by judges when passing the death sentence, because they are all so grim. As for the tat peddlers I find every voice impossible to listen to regardless of whether it's shrill or saccharine.

Since lockdown we've been doing online shopping at Morrisons. The quality is generally good but when I need a top-up as I did today, it's aldi all the way, because I'd forgotten how brilliant the prices are for what you get. I will be back when all this is over, aldi!

QVC is rapidly becoming an internet dinosaur, so out of touch. When they read these comments, they really should take note and do something about it. But as someone commented earlier they're tied to QVC USA's apron strings and probably obliged to take whatever and market it as desirable. And that with more than a touch dollop of arrogance.

Speaking of Aldi, I ordered some wine online and threw a couple of their Lacura Healthy Glow Plumping Serum with chamomile, retninol and acacia collagen. It's too soon to comment on the efficacy but it's got a nice, fresh fragrance to it, is pleasant to use. and for £6.99, I don't need a MBG.

Please report on serum. I need some. I really do. Seems I'm low as in only got the one I'm using. I bought a skinSense one in TK Maxx in September. It was OK for its £7/8 but had a RRP of some £38. Don't think it did anything special if at, all.

Please report on serum. I need some. I really do. Seems I'm low as in only got the one I'm using. I bought a skinSense one in TK Maxx in September. It was OK for its £7/8 but had a RRP of some £38. Don't think it did anything special if at, all.
Just been to Aldi at 19.30 as I wanted some double cream. It is walking distance. I’ll nip back tomorrow as I’ve run out of serum too.

I must give Marks a 5 star rating today. I ordered some ankle boots and some pyjamas on Sunday and delivery was estimated on or after the 29th which I was happy about because the items were for me and not Christmas presents. Anyway they arrived this morning and I didn`t pay for delivery because my order was over £50 so considering how busy they must be and how people have done more online shopping than ever before, I reckon that`s pretty good.

I must give Marks a 5 star rating today. I ordered some ankle boots and some pyjamas on Sunday and delivery was estimated on or after the 29th which I was happy about because the items were for me and not Christmas presents. Anyway they arrived this morning and I didn`t pay for delivery because my order was over £50 so considering how busy they must be and how people have done more online shopping than ever before, I reckon that`s pretty good.
I agree. My m an s parcel turned up really quickly, and I ordered some slippers from Next on Sunday and they came today.

Latest posts

Back