think my 3ds might be broke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bought it in either june, july or august last year and i was playing it earlier while waiting for mum at the hospital and it was fine

now i get home and try to play it and the b button just aint doing anything and dont know what to do

so any advise please as i swear these are meant to last more than 16 or so months

i bought it in either june, july or august last year and i was playing it earlier while waiting for mum at the hospital and it was fine

now i get home and try to play it and the b button just aint doing anything and dont know what to do

so any advise please as i swear these are meant to last more than 16 or so months

Oh sounds bad. I'll text my son as he has one of those, and is an expert in those sort of things, and
see if he can help in any way. Get back to you later tonight

Oh sounds bad. I'll text my son as he has one of those, and is an expert in those sort of things, and
see if he can help in any way. Get back to you later tonight

aww thanks

the strange thing is i was playing it fine over the hospital got home and it just didnt like it so dont know what happend, was goin to take it to game to ask but thought id see if anyone had any ideas here first before i do as everyone is so lovely and helpful

Sorry SCW he was no help. Have you tried taking battery thing out and cleaning it, and maybe trying to clean round the
button incase something got stuck. Or pm PJ he's very knowledable on computers etc, and there must be someone else
who is up on this sort of thing. PM anyone you can think of incase they don;t look down here. Or google it. Failing all that
l would take it back to game, its bound to last more than 16 months, and they might be able to tell you right away or fix
it. Let us know how you get on. Barbs

Sorry SCW he was no help. Have you tried taking battery thing out and cleaning it, and maybe trying to clean round the
button incase something got stuck. Or pm PJ he's very knowledable on computers etc, and there must be someone else
who is up on this sort of thing. PM anyone you can think of incase they don;t look down here. Or google it. Failing all that
l would take it back to game, its bound to last more than 16 months, and they might be able to tell you right away or fix
it. Let us know how you get on. Barbs

i didnt buy it from them but i thought they would have a better idea on any way to fix it or that

Google the fault, you will find answers that way or contact the manufacturers for advice.

Well SCW. What happened , did you get your DS sorted, is it fixed. I hope so

nah gotta go somewhere else next week to somewhere that fixes computers and consoles but they (game) said they dont know if they fix handhelds
Did you google it, and try everything you could think of. My son always says turn things of and on again. Did no one else have an idea, you could PM certain computer experts on here. Maybe the button is just stuck

Google sales of goods act, you may need to get an independent report done and claim from the retailer you bought from

Latest posts

Back