Three Easy Pay On Cozee Home.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
For anyone who is interested QVC are doing 3 easy pay during February on Cozee Home purchases with code COZE3EZ

Attachments

• 1BCC9EFF-182D-4F3B-BADA-1F8F813B56BA.jpeg
    1BCC9EFF-182D-4F3B-BADA-1F8F813B56BA.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 51
I like Cozee Home bedding. I’ve got some of their velvet soft duvet sets for winter and their super soft bedding range for the summer. However, as I never do Easy Pay. I’ll probably watch their shows just incase I spot something I like but will pay for it in one go.

I made my FIRST purchase from QVC, yes really! in December and ordered a set of cozee home bedding that I liked the look of. Didn't use it for several weeks as didn't think darling hubby would get on with it, him being a hot being. I absolutely loved it even though I did sweat buckets. But I was horrified when I came to launder it to see that it's made in China. I thought it was a British made brand exclusively made for QVC, but obviously not. Considering the labour costs in China being very low the prices are quite costly. With this in mind I will not be purchasing any more and I have seen others I would like. I try to buy British where I can and am most disappointed with it's origins, especially when they tell us it's exclusive to QVC but omit to tell us it's produced in some sweatshop in China. My first and last purchase.

I made my FIRST purchase from QVC, yes really! in December and ordered a set of cozee home bedding that I liked the look of. Didn't use it for several weeks as didn't think darling hubby would get on with it, him being a hot being. I absolutely loved it even though I did sweat buckets. But I was horrified when I came to launder it to see that it's made in China. I thought it was a British made brand exclusively made for QVC, but obviously not. Considering the labour costs in China being very low the prices are quite costly. With this in mind I will not be purchasing any more and I have seen others I would like. I try to buy British where I can and am most disappointed with it's origins, especially when they tell us it's exclusive to QVC but omit to tell us it's produced in some sweatshop in China. My first and last purchase.
Oh well welcome the forum - and to QVC then!

Afraid I think the majority of what is sold is QVC is made in China or similar....

Sure they would make a huge deal of the fact something was British made - and it would be much pricier still (though I agree that Cozee Home is quite pricey as it is!)

I was convinced by this forum and it’s many fans to try Cozee Home bedding and I loathed it!

It made my hair static and made me hot and sweaty! And I avoid man-made fibres where I can anyway....

So that was my first and last CH purchase too!

Have to say, though, that about ?9 years ago a dear departed friend bought me a gorgeous duck egg CH swirl throw. Also double fabric both plush.
And I love it to this day.
It’s silky and such good quality and of course reminds me of her.

Have seen one of their throws since and it wasn’t close to that quality..

Sorry am waffling!
Hope it hasn’t put you off using QVC altogether IF there is something you like/need. However, lot of us on here are disillusioned with a lot of it, so you could easily be talked out of most purchases! 😉

I just love CH. I sleep under the empty duvet cover with just an ordinary sheet on the bed. I like it because it doesn’t weigh much. I’m a tosser and turner and if my bed clothes are heavy I wake up tired. My bedroom is 14c.

I love my Cozee duvet sets even though I get hot but I've 3 sets and I don't need any more. That filled throw in the ochre is still available at a cheaper price and now on 3 EPs. Very tempted as we're going back to the caravan next month and that would fit in with the bedroom and keep me warm until Summer. Shouldn't really and Bry ruins them anyway. Still thinking about it though.

CC

I agree 100%, boffy. I only need a 1tog duvet + a Cozee home set on the bed in winter. In summer I switch to their super soft range. The only difficulty is getting out of bed. 😉

Latest posts

Back