Tiffany diamonds by the yard?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha - here's a link to the spinel. Mmmmmmmm! Lushiousness! http://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/diamond-engagement-rings/halo-spinel-diamond-ring-6001.htm

You asked why I recommended a few US sites? Well, Cherub knows the usual suspects to use in the UK so I thought it might be an idea to link to a US website that I know have quality items.

Cherub - will try to find the Morgan thread. I'm not on here often so it's probably escaped my notice! Hope all is well with the family and yummy Morgan. x

Sacha - here's a link to the spinel. Mmmmmmmm! Lushiousness! http://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/diamond-engagement-rings/halo-spinel-diamond-ring-6001.htm

You asked why I recommended a few US sites? Well, Cherub knows the usual suspects to use in the UK so I thought it might be an idea to link to a US website that I know have quality items.

Cherub - will try to find the Morgan thread. I'm not on here often so it's probably escaped my notice! Hope all is well with the family and yummy Morgan. x

Thanks Meesh , that is one gorgeous blood red Spinel. Thanks for the reply also. Just responding quickly, Steve B is on Gems 1 ATM selling Csarite.....Zultanite rebranded. He's had some lovely pieces on, some in Platinum.

OMG when did the name change happen? How odd! Thanks for the heads up. Nice to see some items in platinum back on the menu.

I'm glad I bought mine ages ago because it appears that the prices have increased (or have I imagined that)?

OMG when did the name change happen? How odd! Thanks for the heads up. Nice to see some items in platinum back on the menu.

I'm glad I bought mine ages ago because it appears that the prices have increased (or have I imagined that)?

I started watching about 7.20 and he's whipping through the pieces as they are selling quickly. He's had some one-off pieces that were lovely and have sold. Apparently the two guys, Murak and the finance guy have gone their separate ways and the second one took the Zultanite name. So Murak, Steve's friend, as you know, had to necessarily rebrand. Steve has had to very carefully avoid the Z word. :happy:

Aaaaaah explains all! Did you just see the 11ct pear? WOW - even somebody who isn't wildly keen on Zu .... Csarite, wouldn't mind that one!

So will the finance guy still be selling a gem called Zultanite or has that become defunct now? Presumably if he's not at the mine he won't have any gems to sell so it seems a bit odd.

Aaaaaah explains all! Did you just see the 11ct pear? WOW - even somebody who isn't wildly keen on Zu .... Csarite, wouldn't mind that one!

So will the finance guy still be selling a gem called Zultanite or has that become defunct now? Presumably if he's not at the mine he won't have any gems to sell so it seems a bit odd.

They've had a couple of lush pendants, an earlier one was 14cts very long and slim with a halo of diamonds and went for £1,500 approx...I think. Some Rings also had good carat weights and very nice accent diamonds. This was the launch of this rebrand so Steve was saying prices would be lower than when they appear again! Not much left on the website.....that says a lot!

Latest posts

Back