Tiffany/Richard Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Screenshot_20230528-002236_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528-002228_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230528-002228_Chrome.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 178
I feel we must address the 'elephant in the room',yes I'll say it...octogenarian model Tiffany & her new mane😬! Rumour has it at Q Towers, she's had her head in Richard's Flower power the past week and look at the results🤦🏼‍♀️.
Overnight results for Tiffany. Her hair is huge. I imagine it'll be short lived, though. A few extensions of fine hair would better suit her petite face and be much more manageable. Good for her, though, to try a new style.

Ahh she wants to look more "Yoothful". The Ageing Mermaid look. Goes with the copious "fillers". I like Tiffany shes interesting.
Yeah,you just know she likes to have a good time and why not! She could have seen the mane in a monitor and thought uh oh! We all make mistakes,some are hilarious😃

Going for the Carol Vorderman look??
God forbid 🤦🏼‍♀️

How old is she? She’s had so much work done that she could be pushing 100 for all we know! I suspect she’s a fair bit younger than she seems. The hair is a bit of a shocker imo, very unflattering. Can’t see it lasting. She works for a model agency and I can’t see them wanting the new look before panto season.

Modelling must be very competitive with younger people forever available. I dont like fillers they look far too obvious and are rarely flattering. Now back in the day people who needed one had a facelift. Yes there is major down time but the results are far far superior to fillers done by a hairdresser. Even real nose jobs done were amazing.

Latest posts

Back