Tiff's face on Tarte show at 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, I was slightly tempted by this TSV. As usual, trying to work out which shade is a nightmare so I hesitated and had a look at the video presentation. So much for the foundation “working to smooth the texture of your complexion while minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles“. No way do the Before and Afters demonstrate that! As has already been pointed out on here, look at the corners of the mouth and under-eye / upper cheek. I don't like to b!tch about physical imperfections, especially when it's older women and it is likely to happen to the best of us, but I'm afraid these pictures do not sell the product to me and I am definitely not buying now. Didn't need it anyway but if I had been impressed by the presentation, I might just have succumbed.

View attachment 19820

F.I.L.L.E.R

I’ve just been reading about Jayne Mansfield who named 2 of her children Zolton and Mariska and that would have been late 50’s early 60’s so celeb names are not new unless those names were as common as muck then or part of their father’s heritage.

Or maybe just tacky & pretentious?

No, I think you're right cause they always say "Sharon and Tracey", as opposed to Tracey and Sharon. I actually like the name Tracey or Tracy..however it's spelled. I had a mate called Sharon and she absolutely HATED it after the Sharon and Tracey jokes started emerging. I actually hate the way this sort of things happen...like the current connotations given to the name Karen.

C'mon CC or Tracey..put us out of our misery! If you are a Tracey or Tracy..it was the name to have in my shitty school...All the Traceys were in the popular kids bracket!

What are the connotations given to the name Karen?

What are the connotations given to the name Karen?
It's more in the states tbh..but Karen has become the name that represents middle class white privilege . If you're on FB you'll see it all lot "Don't be a Karen" memes...and stories about people kicking off in shops for example and dubbing the person "Walmart Karen" or what have you.

Dragging up an old post, sorry, but I was watching the Tarte show last night (fast-forward, thank-you Sky+) but Tiff's eyes caught my, er, eye.

I've always envied anyone with lovely strong or bright blue eyes (as well as green, brown, hazel... anything other than my wishy-washy grey!) as the rest of my family have stunning blue eyes. So, looking closely at Tiff's eyes during a close-up, something just looked odd.

Does she wear coloured contacts or is my telly, er, on the blink?

It's either my eyes or telly if she doesn't. The Diamonique on this afternoon's show looked oddly pink, too.

Dragging up an old post, sorry, but I was watching the Tarte show last night (fast-forward, thank-you Sky+) but Tiff's eyes caught my, er, eye.

I've always envied anyone with lovely strong or bright blue eyes (as well as green, brown, hazel... anything other than my wishy-washy grey!) as the rest of my family have stunning blue eyes. So, looking closely at Tiff's eyes during a close-up, something just looked odd.

It's either my eyes or telly if she doesn't. The Diamonique on this afternoon's show looked oddly pink, too.
I think you can see it's not a natural blue eye colour. Her eyes are naturally a lovely blue, but it's a more muted blue.

Joa
I knew someone who used Preparation H on the lines around her eyes. I could never find the courage to ask her if she had separate tubes for different purposes 😧
Joanna Lumley was alleged to use it. I tried a tiny bit once and it stung like mad and it was hard to pat carefully round your eyes.

I'm a 18
I was supposed to be a boy, as my parents had only thought of boys names. So I was 2 weeks old before they named me. Clearly gave it a lot of thought because Dad had took himself off to the pictures and saw a film with Linda Darnell in it, and decided that was good enough. Linda, then Mary after my Mum. 1948 was not noted for parents with imagination
I'm a 1948 baby and named Helen Patricia. The Helen was my dad's sister's middle name. No idea were Patricia came from. My mum was Beryl and her mum was Alathea Dora but everyone called her Dora.

My friend’s got one blue eye and one green one. 😳
I can remember the Biology lesson when we were taught about Heterochromia, I thought it was amazing & wanted it to happen to me! It was one of many things I wished I had - freckles, red hair, crooked teeth so that I could have braces & a Welsh accent because I wanted to sound like Miss Morgan who was the most wonderful teacher I ever had. Most of all I wanted to be Lady Penelope, & still do.
"Parker, the Rolls"

I had a friend who had really deep blue eyes a few shades lighter than navy. People used to ask her if they were her natural eye colour as they were amazing? I knew her from childhood so yes they were natural.
I love those colour eyes. Our granddaughter, the one I look after every week, has deep blue eyes & in certain lights they look almost violet. Beautiful.

Last edited:

Stop! Your eyes aren't wishy-washy grey, they are the colour of very light smoke from an autumn bonfire, the Moon on a cloud-filled night, dolphins, whales & baby elephants.

Latest posts

Back