Tiff's face on Tarte show at 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Was shocked at her face tonight at 9pm when she was showing Tarte makeup, her cheeks were so smooth but the lines and wrinkles under her eyes, especially under her left eye , were awful, I was really shocked to see it, I don't know if it was caused by the makeup or what.

It is a simple fact. You can botox and filler all you want but the face will curse you by giving monster wrinkles around the eyes.

You can do something about the eyes but that is a slice and dice job to tighten them up.
No offence to Tiff but I have seen fewer eye wrinkles on a 90-year-old.
When you are a model/ actress or anyone in the media it will almost become a necessity to have work done.There comes the stage when it starts to work against you and people develop that overdone face.Tiffany’s pillow cheeks emphasise the lines around the eyes and the makeup does nothing for her.

Well I had to go and check this out.... she looked awful, poor woman, and FAR WORSE with the make up on so that wasn’t much if an inspiration. Actually I noticed some bad eye wrinkles on a couple of the models, and the one with short hair applied it even worse than I would do. When she put the sponge down and smiled to camera it was only half done.

It is a simple fact. You can botox and filler all you want but the face will curse you by giving monster wrinkles around the eyes.

You can do something about the eyes but that is a slice and dice job to tighten them up.
No offence to Tiff but I have seen fewer eye wrinkles on a 90-year-old.
Found an article from July 2000 that said she was 51 then, so she would be about 71 now.

That colour foundation is way too yellow for her too!
That is why I cannot order any of these products, most of the American foundations are on the yellow side.Except for BareMinerals which I used from the early days of the original minerals, I think Medium which had a pink undertone.I go towards European brands Dior, YSL.

The only foundation I've used for decades, and has seen me through my 40s 50s 60s and now my 70s is Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish. Its a light moisturing mousse, a little goes a long way so lasts forever, and is not 'powdery' or 'sits' in any lines or wrinkles; I also feel I'm not wearing make-up, despite the mirror showing differently.

Ali Keenan had just been waxing lyrical about Tiff's beautiful eye colour and how amazing she looks in the TSV- Then went on to say Tiff and I are not a million miles away in age.....REALLY??? Alison is 60 so Tiff is what then?? :)

No matter how good/expensive the makeup, it does not flatter an older skin. Less is more.

I couldn't agree more! I had to check the footage out, and the make up made the woman (Tiff's) face look like a wrinkled bed sheet. Obvs the wrinkles were still there in the before pic, but the after just accentuated it and she looked terrible. The other thing I've noticed I think it's when they're trying to sell the Prai anti aging creams, especially the throat and decollate cream..the difference in the before and after shots is so minute, that you immediately think "why"! Why would you spend a small fortune on a cream to make your old lady neck still look like an old lady's neck - The before and after face shots tell the same story and take absolutely nothing age wise off the person's face - and they're voicing over "this is an incredible transformation"....NO IT ISN'T...There may be a very slight difference in the before and after shots but imo, not worth spending a single penny to achieve a result like this.

Many on the Caroline Hirons Facebook are going mad over Prai neck cream. A few have put up before and after photos with a big difference. These women were in the 40s or 50s.

Many on the Caroline Hirons Facebook are going mad over Prai neck cream. A few have put up before and after photos with a big difference. These women were in the 40s or 50s.
Then perhaps they should show those instead, because the pictures I've seen certainly didn't have me rushing to the phone! Actually my neck is alright so I don't think I need it anyway so that's good eh?!

When it first came to Q I purchased a set, liked the serum but wasn’t that fussed on the neck cream, very greasy and didn’t agree with me. Has the texture etc improved?

Latest posts

Back