Tiff's face on Tarte show at 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the second one is her, unless there are two Tiffany Suchards living in London! Copyright says 2000 so she's 71.

I think the second one is her, unless there are two Tiffany Suchards living in London! Copyright says 2000 so she's 71.
Thats the one I read this morning.

I can't believe AK was raving about Tiffany's eye colour, they are beautiful bright blue ...contact lenses! She has more blue grey eyes without them.
It looks to me as if Tiffany has a lot of sun damage on her skin I know it can be cruelly ageing. No amount of peels etc can really deal with that.

Hmm, I was slightly tempted by this TSV. As usual, trying to work out which shade is a nightmare so I hesitated and had a look at the video presentation. So much for the foundation “working to smooth the texture of your complexion while minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles“. No way do the Before and Afters demonstrate that! As has already been pointed out on here, look at the corners of the mouth and under-eye / upper cheek. I don't like to b!tch about physical imperfections, especially when it's older women and it is likely to happen to the best of us, but I'm afraid these pictures do not sell the product to me and I am definitely not buying now. Didn't need it anyway but if I had been impressed by the presentation, I might just have succumbed.

1.jpeg

I use a combination of SBC Propolis gel (ebay - when people are selling off the bits of TSVs they don't want) and Aveeno (local store or ebay) and it suits me and my pocket. If Tiff is in her seventies, she should celebrate her age and not have pressure put on her to look 30 when that's not going to happen. This is the sad thing about make-up and society in general - it's youth-centred and anything smacking of age is ignored or disguised instead of celebrated.

I'm celebrating my age in my favourite warm beige cardi right now. My daughter doesn't know it's still around but it makes me feel a bit rebellious and naughty. :sneaky:😇

I use a combination of SBC Propolis gel (ebay - when people are selling off the bits of TSVs they don't want) and Aveeno (local store or ebay) and it suits me and my pocket. If Tiff is in her seventies, she should celebrate her age and not have pressure put on her to look 30 when that's not going to happen. This is the sad thing about make-up and society in general - it's youth-centred and anything smacking of age is ignored or disguised instead of celebrated.

I'm celebrating my age in my favourite warm beige cardi right now. My daughter doesn't know it's still around but it makes me feel a bit rebellious and naughty. :sneaky:😇
I'm 61+1 & there's nothing to celebrate about being this old, my thirties were my best decade. Rebellious & naughty in beige cardigan, I love it. Although that could be a personal description on certain websites ;)

That makeup looks to mask like for my liking, it shows uneven skin texture around the chin area.I am 73 and my problem is pigmentation but wrinkle wise I can leave Tiff standing & no intervention other than skincare.Sorry for sounding boastful! In the genes probably!

I bet her real name isn’t Tiffany Suchard!
I too have always thought that's a bit suspect. If she IS the same age as me, born in the 1940's (71), then I very much doubt it. "Tiffany" became popular in the 60's girls comics along with 'Tracey', which were thought very modern. We all know that its easy to 'date' someone with how old or modern their name is. My class was awash with Janets and Janices, then there were Valeries, Ritas, Margarets, Christines, Sheilas, Barbaras, Jeans, Gillians, Lindas and a Hilda. A million miles away from today's edgy names 🤭

I too have always thought that's a bit suspect. If she IS the same age as me, born in the 1940's (71), then I very much doubt it. "Tiffany" became popular in the 60's girls comics along with 'Tracey', which were thought very modern. We all know that its easy to 'date' someone with how old or modern their name is. My class was awash with Janets and Janices, then there were Valeries, Ritas, Margarets, Christines, Sheilas, Barbaras, Jeans, Gillians, Lindas and a Hilda. A million miles away from today's edgy names 🤭

Yeah, me too - I’d put someone with the name of Tiffany as born in the 70’s ( or early 80’s) not in their 70’s - she’s probably called Pat Smith , nowt wrong with that name but doesn’t have the air of an exotic model. My class was rife with Susans, Janes, Julies, Jackies, Karens , Traceys and Debbies. My own name Susannah was never easy to place as it was never that popular, and of course I was always called Sue, along with the all the Susans- I get called Suz nowadays and that suits me fine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back