Tignanello tsv 11/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Nice to see we have a Tig tsv coming up soon, I can't recall the last time they had one,anyone got any ideas about what it may be? Don't make me laugh and say a handbag! Thanks

Good spot.

It seems years and years since the last one. Although they were never plentiful a la Kipling, there were a few.

However the prices are much higher now so may not be of interest.

Hope it isn't one of those wee ones with a pocket of card slots and nothing else. I like a proper bag

Tignanello tsv 11/4/15

Jolly good, makes a change from the never ending Kipling and LG.. Hope it's a decent size cross body leather bag....

Oh no not a cross body bag. We never ever get a TSV that is a nice neat proper handbag from anyone. In glorious spring and summer colours please. We get shoulder bags and cross body bags galore. Or big expensive handbags. That said it probably will be a shoulder bag or a cross body which will save me money.

I have an idea that the last tig TSV was a lovely pebble leather handbag that came in vivid blue, camel, red and black. I really wanted it but didn't buy it. It was quite large and a similar shape to a lulu Guinness Paula except it had a zip instead of a clasp closure. I think it may have been around £50 including postage

According to FB this could be the Tsv....

11045406_10202476928284523_6512217168454285764_n.jpg

Ooo that looks lovely in the yellow. Pale pink is pretty too. I would never use the cross body strap but I doubt it would be plastic on a Tig bag. I have a LOT of Tig bags. They're really good quality leather.

Oh pleeeeeease let that one be white and tan, as its sooo difficult to find a classy and chic white bag. (although the yellow and pink look good too)

I'm with you there Brissles. A cheapy white bag rarely lasts well and u don't really want to pay a fortune for a summer only bag. I had a white Gucci bag that I adored but that didn't last anywhere near as well or as long as its tan counterpart. My current white bag is a Tig French Tote. Adore the French Tote!! I adore it so much I could go on QVC as one of those bonkers callers who has one in every colour.

Latest posts

Back