Tili Box Alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TILI BOX ALERT

Tili Desert Dreams Beauty Box £20 + £1.95 post

1 x Percy & Reed Big, Bold & Beautiful Dry InstantVolumising Spray London Florals Edition (200ml; full size) RRP £15 + post
1 x Korres Olive & Bergamot Body Cream (200ml; fullsize) RRP £16 + post
1 x Nails Inc Nail Pure Lacquer (14ml; full size) in a random selection of a vibrant rose pink or a punchy orange citrus RRP £15 + post
1 x Shay & Blue Eau de Parfum (10ml; travel size) in a random selection of White Peaches, English Cherry Blossom, Atropa Belladonna or Blood Orange RRP £25 + post
1 x Benefit the Porefessional Primer (3ml; travel size) RRP £5.50 + oist
1 x Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g; full size) in a random selection of Dusty Rose, Golden Hour, Smokey Quartz or Sable Shimmer RRP £19 + post
2 x Hollywood Browzer RRP £12 + post

RRP £107.50 + post

ml for ml

1 x Percy & Reed Big, Bold & Beautiful Dry InstantVolumising Spray London Florals Edition (200ml; full size) RRP £15 + post, cost £3.06
1 x Korres Olive & Bergamot Body Cream (200ml; fullsize) RRP £16 + post, cost £3.27
1 x Nails Inc Nail Pure Lacquer (14ml; full size) in a random selection of a vibrant rose pink or a punchy orange citrus RRP £15 + post, cost £3.06
1 x Shay & Blue Eau de Parfum (10ml; travel size) in a random selection of White Peaches, English Cherry Blossom, Atropa Belladonna or Blood Orange RRP £25 + post, cost £5.10
1 x Benefit the Porefessional Primer (3ml; travel size) RRP £5.50 + post, cost £1.12
1 x Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g; full size) in a random selection of Dusty Rose, Golden Hour, Smokey Quartz or Sable Shimmer RRP £19 + post, cost £3.88
2 x Hollywood Browzer RRP £12 + post, cost £2.46

RRP £107.50 + post Cost £21.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

ml for ml

1 x Percy & Reed Big, Bold & Beautiful Dry InstantVolumising Spray London Florals Edition (200ml; full size) RRP £15 + post, cost £3.06
1 x Korres Olive & Bergamot Body Cream (200ml; fullsize) RRP £16 + post, cost £3.27
1 x Nails Inc Nail Pure Lacquer (14ml; full size) in a random selection of a vibrant rose pink or a punchy orange citrus RRP £15 + post, cost £3.06
1 x Shay & Blue Eau de Parfum (10ml; travel size) in a random selection of White Peaches, English Cherry Blossom, Atropa Belladonna or Blood Orange RRP £25 + post, cost £5.10
1 x Benefit the Porefessional Primer (3ml; travel size) RRP £5.50 + post, cost £1.12
1 x Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g; full size) in a random selection of Dusty Rose, Golden Hour, Smokey Quartz or Sable Shimmer RRP £19 + post, cost £3.88
2 x Hollywood Browzer RRP £12 + post, cost £2.46

RRP £107.50 + post Cost £21.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
llloyd, could you do this a bit quicker next time, please?!

Is anyone going for it ?
I already did, fwend, but don’t let me set an example! I even contemplated getting two! But even if I had needed two, it’s best to buy separately as you are more likely to get identical versions of the “random selection” items (nail varnish and perfume in this case) if you buy at the same time, I’ve found.

I already did, fwend, but don’t let me set an example! I even contemplated getting two! But even if I had needed two, it’s best to buy separately as you are more likely to get identical versions of the “random selection” items (nail varnish and perfume in this case) if you buy at the same time, I’ve found.

Just read your reply properly AndiK, and yes I’ve gone for it too lol, want another but like you, won’t order at the same time.

The only one I’d be interested in trying would be the Shay and Blue, but I’m not paying for the whole Tili box to try one item. I’d want the blood orange but I think the choice that you get is random so knowing my luck I’d get one of the others. The Percy and Reed spray I have tried and it made my hair sticky.

I buy my S&B from Marks as I have vouchers throughout the year and money off coupons so I can get the 30ml for a reasonable price which suits me fine. I’ve tried a few but Black Tulip is the one I stick with now. I know it doesn’t last long but I can’t use perfumed stuff but a very very light spray in my bellybutton area is enough to smell but not irritate me. Heavy perfumes which last for hours and stay on your clothes for ever make me feel sick and even across a large office has me reaching for antihistamine to calm my skin down.

The only one I’d be interested in trying would be the Shay and Blue, but I’m not paying for the whole Tili box to try one item. I’d want the blood orange but I think the choice that you get is random so knowing my luck I’d get one of the others. The Percy and Reed spray I have tried and it made my hair sticky.
hated the Percy and reed stuff awful

I somehow missed that the Benefit primer is an itsi-bitsy one, probably smaller than the ones you get free with a magazine. My fault for not looking at the details, although I did realise it was not full size. Never mind, it’s still a decent selection and price for me, unlike some have been.

Got mine today, lovely box, will keep a couple of things, then other stuff for Christmas stockings. Have ordered two more on my birthday easy pay! They will be gifts For others.

For those people only interested in the Shay stuff then the Shay discovery box is still available from their website. It`s £25 with free delivery which is just a couple of quid dearer than the Tili box and you can choose your own fragrances, all the same fragrance if you have a favorite or want everything matching or different fragrances if you want to try others. There`s 2 x 10ml sprays, 2 x 40ml handcreams and 2 x 2ml samples.
It says £35 in the link above but its actually £25

Got mine today, lovely box, will keep a couple of things, then other stuff for Christmas stockings. Have ordered two more on my birthday easy pay! They will be gifts For others.
Good news! Out of interest, what “randoms” did you get? For some reason, I love comparing!! I received:

Shay & Blue: White Peaches
Nails Inc: pink
Mally Eyeshadow: Sable

Latest posts

Back