Tili Box Alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shay & Blue: Blood oranges 👎 (wanted Atropia Belladonna)
Nails Inc: more self love please
Mally Eyeshadow: Golden hour👎

if anyone wants to swap these 3 for theirs ( esp if the have the belladonna and wanted blood oranges ) let me know

I bought 2 more boxes for friends but thought I’d pilfer the perfume and nail polish if it was a different colour to my box but sadly not!

All 3 boxes had Shay and Blue - English Cherry Blossom (when I was hoping for Atropa Belladonna) 😔 and Nails Inc - Orange (when I was hoping for the pink) 🤬

I bought 2 more boxes for friends but thought I’d pilfer the perfume and nail polish if it was a different colour to my box but sadly not!

All 3 boxes had Shay and Blue - English Cherry Blossom (when I was hoping for Atropa Belladonna) 😔 and Nails Inc - Orange (when I was hoping for the pink) 🤬

Don't get upset it is Q.

I bought a few Cancer Charity bags several years ago. They were spaced out over a period of hours. I expected them to sell out quickly. Two for me and one on my Mother's account. All three turned up on the same day exactly the same. Lots of people complaining because they wanted different colour Kipling bags. Some ordered five and got five the same. Easy for me to say blame Q but I've been there with Tili boxes as well. Bought one full price and then repeat when it was reduced and got the same options.

I can't suss Q out they way they seem to go out of their way not to be helpful. My opinion based on my experience.

The odd one I can't get to grips with is if you but two it takes longer to deliver than one. I've not tested it fully (was a software person so know testing) but it has happened enough times that it has triggered the "sumffink wrong ere Gov bell" for me. Q say it never happens, all I can say is everytime I've bought two on a TSV or one off offer when people report in theirs have arrived and I've ordered two, the two has taken longer.

Mind you I lived about an hour from the warehouse once and a parcel took a week to arrive, when a mate in Kent got hers the following day. You could have bunged my parcel on the motorway and it would have walked quicker!!!!

My neighbour (I let her know about the Tili box) she got the Atropa belladonna, ooh it’s lovely, I also got the white peaches, which is lovely too ! Might go for Shay and Blue offer on their site, err.. scratch that I’m definitely going for it lol

Latest posts

Back