Tili Spring Fling Mini Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Spring Fling Mini Bag (think Beauty Day)

Welcome warmer days with our latest edit of beauty treats - meet the Tili Spring Fling collection, presented in a stylish mini bag. From creating a coveted glow to unwinding after a day in the sun, celebrate the new season and discover Ultrasun's essential suncare, brightening skincare from Skinsense, relaxation aids by Scentered and much more. Subscription-free - The Spring Fling mini bag is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied in to any future boxes. Inside your Spring Fling mini bag:

1 x Ultrasun Face SPF 30 (25ml; travel size) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin

1 x Korres Olive Plumping Lip Oil (10ml; full size) - infused with Greek olive oil, almond oil and jojoba esters, add some pep to your pout with this luxurious oil that'll help to keep your lips looking kissable, supple and moisturised all day

1 x Scentered Sleep Well Balm (1.5g; travel size) - enriched with moringa and shea butter, this rich, hydrating balm will help you to prepare for a restful night's sleep with a sophisticated fragrance, infused with fourteen essential oils: lavender, chamomile, palmarosa, ho wood, bois de rose, geranium, patchouli, clove and ylang ylang

1 x Skinsense Glycolic Peel and Reveal Pads (30 pads; full size) - start your day with freshly revealed radiance by adding powerhouse ingredient glycolic to your beauty routine. Designed to exfoliate your skin and target the look of a dull complexion, plus the visible signs of ageing, these quick and easy-to-use pads are a shortcut to achieving a youthful-looking glow

Plus, you'll receive two gifts:

1 x Tarte SEA Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara (9ml; full size) - give your lashes a fluttery look that'll withstand spring temperatures with Tarte's sweat- and smudge-resistant formula. Enriched with plant waxes, algae and vitamin E, this mascara takes its inspiration from the ocean, working to give your lashes wave-like lift and curl

1 x Bronz' Express Tinted Self-Tanning Gel (5ml; travel size) - nail the golden goddess look will this streak-resistant and non-greasy tinted gel. Rich in active ingredients, Bronz' Express' self-tan will give your complexion that natural-looking, fresh back from holiday glow all season long.

Attachments

• Tili Item.jpg
    Tili Item.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 181
Ultrasun Face SPF 30 (25ml; travel size) RRP £11 + post

Korres Olive Plumping Lip Oil (10ml; full size) RRP £16 + post

Scentered Sleep Well Balm (1.5g; travel size) RRP £7 + post

Skinsense Glycolic Peel and Reveal Pads (30 pads; full size) RRP £32 + post

Tarte SEA Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara (9ml; full size) RRP £19 + post

Bronz' Express Tinted Self-Tanning Gel (5ml; travel size) 75ml RRP is £24 + post

Total RRP at least £85 + post

ml for ml

Ultrasun Face SPF 30 (25ml; travel size) RRP £11 cost £2.79

Korres Olive Plumping Lip Oil (10ml; full size) RRP £16 cost £4.06

Scentered Sleep Well Balm (1.5g; travel size) RRP £7 cost £1.77

Skinsense Glycolic Peel and Reveal Pads (30 pads; full size) RRP £32 cost £8.11

Tarte SEA Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara (9ml; full size) RRP £19 cost £4.82

Bronz' Express Tinted Self-Tanning Gel (5ml; travel size) 75ml RRP is £24 so 5ml worth approx £1.60 cost 40p

Total RRP at least £86.60 cost £21.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

QVC have the last Till TSV failure. its sell by date is with a couple of months still a great deal lol!:ROFLMAO:

A deal with a bag and I'm not interested - must be bad. Very rare.
If only you had been on here a while back when I was ranting about unwanted (by me) bags. I gave a load of them to the charity shop (when open) and the ladies in the shop were just about fighting over the Decleor velvet ones and the Liz Earle ones. I'd have gladly sent you the lot 👜👜

CC

If only you had been on here a while back when I was ranting about unwanted (by me) bags. I gave a load of them to the charity shop (when open) and the ladies in the shop were just about fighting over the Decleor velvet ones and the Liz Earle ones. I'd have gladly sent you the lot 👜👜

CC

What a lovely thought. Come over all fluffy. You did the right thing. My need for another wash bag, makeup bag, be it plastic, cloth, leather is very low. It is a monster that cannot be satisfied. I must have 100+

I've packed stuff for the caravan this week and used 8 there. I like things in their own little bag. Hate when all my beauty stuff gets in a tangled mess with bottles dribbing over each other.

I promise myself I will take a photo of them all one day..... Wonder if the school playing field is empty....? 😉

Latest posts

Back