Tili - this is interesting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarketta

Registered Shopper
So I noticed this popping up on my FB feed as something I may be interested in

https://www.facebook.com/Tilibeauty/?fref=ts

I've gone through and there is little or no mention of its QVC affiliation, other than in an occasional comment on a post - it's almost like it's a new brand and completely disassociated from QVC

A poster on another thread mentioned that the Tili boxes were the freebies from the Beauty Bash and I think they were spot on (apologies, can't remember who said that) and I doubt there will be another Beauty Bash any time soon

In the same vein, having recently watched Jill Franks (whom I did feel sorry for, yikes) frantically try and get through gazillions of Erborian products in one hour AND the recent comments re Kathy Taylor's new presenting 'style', I agree with another poster that there is probably going to be a lot of deadwood being chopped down at QVC towers and each of the presenters is trying to up their sales totals so as not to be the one getting the chop!

The Beauty Bash has been cancelled. None next year, so we will take it that it is gone for good. The Tili Box is one Beauty Box especially for QVC so the products they sell only(many online sites sell beauty boxes, you get mini products to try). QVC are selling next one October but you had to put your name down to buy. Yes, it does seem to be instead of giving free stuff QVC have decided to do a limited edition beauty box every quarter with limited supply.

No doubt Tili are a company who supply boxes to different online sites designed with products for each one.

Tili stood for 'Try it, love it' which sounds very QVC-esque to me!

Personally, I think they're starting to distance themselves from the main QVC brand and ultimately relaunch in a different format - a few live shows for new products, but otherwise a mish mash of repeats for current products, a la the offshoot channels. Perhaps the QVC parent company doesn't think the current set-up is working in the UK (the endless complaints must have been noted) and they're rebranding it, but I just thought it was a bit of a coincidence that there was no QVC branding on the FB page given the upcoming changes to "reshape and re-imagine" QVC UK ;)

Latest posts

Back