Tili TSV 3.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Tili TSV 5.jpg
    Tili TSV 5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 232
Certainly seem to be moving away from the TILI USP.
Which what I thought was a collection of small samples to try and if you find you love one or more of the items.
Then you can invest into regular purchases of the full sized item/s.
I really don’t see the difference now between a normal purchase of a normally sold item with then returning under the 60 day money back promise, if you don’t love it.

Certainly seem to be moving away from the TILI USP.
Which what I thought was a collection of small samples to try and if you find you love one or more of the items.
Then you can invest into regular purchases of the full sized item/s.
I really don’t see the difference now between a normal purchase of a normally sold item with then returning under the 60 day money back promise, if you don’t love it.
I’ve said similar in the past, Dream Girl. The main idea when you buy a TILI beauty selection box is that you will use the smaller (or sometimes full-size) item and then repeat buy - ie we get to try, they get further sales. This just doesn’t work with tools, bags and gadgets. Stupid QVC!

I’ve said similar in the past, Dream Girl. The main idea when you buy a TILI beauty selection box is that you will use the smaller (or sometimes full-size) item and then repeat buy - ie we get to try, they get further sales. This just doesn’t work with tools, bags and gadgets. Stupid QVC!
Really no different than Q having their ‘shops own beauty brand‘ you try the items to see if you love them within the 60 day return period.
Hardly how the Tili idea started

I agree the tili brand shouldn't just be about stuff to buy, it's stuff to try with the bonus of having a couple of full sizes thrown in. Funnily enough I was tempted by the last £20 one but I didn't bother because there was only a couple of things I would've been interested in, that's until I noticed that it contained a full sized Tarte mascara, and I always need mascara. I was too late and was on waitlist only, so I didn't bother. It's still showing as on waitlist, so I might even cave in and put my name down...Nothing to lose I guess!

Tili 5 in 1 Multi-Function Hair Removal Kit
Item Number: 718561
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

The 5-in-1 Multi-Functional Hair Removal Kit from Tili features an easy to use USB rechargeable device with five interchangeable heads to target different areas of your face and body, including your eyebrows, face, bikini and underarms. Enjoy a smooth ride to being hair-free with this great 5-in-1 tool, all packed into a protective silver-tone metallic case to keep everything together in one handy place.

Fuss-free smoothness - enjoy smooth, hair-free skin for days with this superb tool, boasting five attachments that have been designed to target specific areas of the body and shaped to follow the contours of the area. Say goodbye to all those disposable razors, wax strips and other hair removal tools and replace them with Tili's innovative kit.

Stylish storage - presented in a stylish silver-tone metallic travel case, featuring a solid rounded construction with a central zip, this great beauty tool is designed to offer an all-round hair removal solution whether you're at home or away.

How long? You decide - the plastic guards are designed to comb through longer hairs and guide them to the blades for a neater shave. The guards can also be removed for use on shorter hairs allowing the blades to get close to the skin for a smoother finish. The guards also act as a protection on the blades when stored away.

Take your pick - with four great colours to choose from, this hair removal kit will stand out among the rest of your beauty tool repertoire. If you prefer pretty colours go for Pink, for something a little funky choose Aqua or Purple and if a classic finish is more your style, Silver is the one for you.

What each attachment does:

• Short hair shaver - suitable for most body parts with short hair - e.g. bikini, legs, underarms and any other part of your body. Use the clear blade guard to help control the length you want to cut to
  • Eyebrow trimmer - use the acrylic transparent cutter head cap to help control the length you cut the hair or remove for a closer shave
  • Facial trimmer - designed to trim the unwanted hairs on and around the face, or short hairs all over the body
  • Long hair trimmer - suitable for use on longer hair, use the comb to help control the length you cut the hair or remove for a closer finish
  • Nose trimmer - designed to trim hair from the nose or ear area. Gently approach the area and trim

Colour options:

• Purple
  • Aqua
  • Silver
  • Pink

How to use:

• Select the head you wish to use and secure onto the trimmer handle
  • Remove the blade cap if one is used
  • Slide the switch to the On position
  • Carefully place the blade to the area you wish to trim
  • Use the trimmer against the direction of the hair
  • Achieve the best shaving effect on dry clean skin
How to change heads:

• Make sure the trimmer is turned off before removing or changing the head attachments
  • Hold the trimmer handle in one hand with the switch side facing you
  • With your other hand twist the head in an anti-clockwise direction until it clicks
  • Lift off and remove
  • Still holding the trimmer handle, place the replacement head in to position on top of the handle
  • Turn clockwise until the head clicks into place

What's in the box?

• 1 x USB rechargeable trimmer handle: (l x d x w): 11cm x 2.5cm x 2.5 (4.5" x 1" x 1")
  • 1 x short hair shaver attachment - with clear blade guard
  • 1 x eyebrow trimmer - with clear length guard
  • 1 x facial hair trimmer
  • 1 x long hair trimmer - with white blade guard
  • 1 x nose trimmer
  • 1 x head attachment cleaning brush
  • 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
  • Protective Tili travel case (l x w x d): 18cm x 13.5cm x 5cm (7" x 5.3" x 2")
  • User manual

Latest posts

Back