TJC aka (The Junk Channel)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swarovski is a lovely substitute, but so expensive, now that we can’t purchase it from TJC or QVC. I was in a Swarovski shop in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and the prices were eye watering, for jewellery in base metal overlaid in gold or rhodium. Moisanite is gorgeous, and I’ve bought a few pieces from TJC, and they weren’t that expensive. But you can’t beat Diamonique. I’ve worn a 1carat five stone 14ct gold Diamonique eternity ring for twenty years, along side my diamond engagement ring, and it looks as good today as when it was bought. And everyone assumes it’s real. 😀
Oh, lucky you! I love Edinburgh! It's one of my favourite cities. Sadly, I haven't been since the pandemic started.

Regarding the ring, that's amazing. I have to look into Diamonique. That's from QVC, right? The other day I told my dentist's receptionist that her diamond ring was lovely and she replied laughing that it was a simulant from QVC. It looked like the real deal.

I have several rings with white zircon substituting diamonds, but zircon is a softer stone so I doubt it will last as much as a diamond would.... Or a Diamonique for that matter!

Oh, lucky you! I love Edinburgh! It's one of my favourite cities. Sadly, I haven't been since the pandemic started.

Regarding the ring, that's amazing. I have to look into Diamonique. That's from QVC, right? The other day I told my dentist's receptionist that her diamond ring was lovely and she replied laughing that it was a simulant from QVC. It looked like the real deal.

I have several rings with white zircon substituting diamonds, but zircon is a softer stone so I doubt it will last as much as a diamond would.... Or a Diamonique for that matter!
I had a lovely time, Deasmum, but Princes Street is a shadow of its former self. So many empty shops, a combination of Covid and a shiny new shopping Mall. Yes, you should check out Diamonique. Back in the day pretty much everything was in 14ct gold as it all came from America. Gradually silver took over, probably due to the rise in gold prices. But I do have two Diamonique rings, both set in platinum, and I doubt they cost me more than £60!!!

I had a lovely time, Deasmum, but Princes Street is a shadow of its former self. So many empty shops, a combination of Covid and a shiny new shopping Mall. Yes, you should check out Diamonique. Back in the day pretty much everything was in 14ct gold as it all came from America. Gradually silver took over, probably due to the rise in gold prices. But I do have two Diamonique rings, both set in platinum, and I doubt they cost me more than £60!!!
Oh, my city's high street was left in a shocking state by COVID. It was terrible to see all the shops closed when I returned to the high street after the lockdown/ shielding.
Wow, your Diamonique rings were an amazing bargain. I think the economic climate is such that it's harder and harder to get bargains.

Why on earth are they bothering spending 15 mins so far talking about a pair of silver plated studs with glass stones - sort of thing you can pick up for about a fiver in one of the high street clothes shops, probably as an impulse buy whilst you’re queuing up to pay. Went for £9.99 with £3.99 postage. They’re talking about the “cut” now! Ffs - it’s like discussing the tailoring when you’re buying a pair of knickers from Primark!

At least the Gamages watches they flog look like REAL quality. I could easily see them selling for thousands and not £99.99 ;)

I watched one recent under 10 pounds day and I was shocked. At the time, the presenter was trying to sell a money box. Every time a coin was inserted, the head of a unicorn would raise itself like a slower milder jack in the box. The amusing thing is that one of the buyers was present and he seemed more interested in his laptop than in the tat they were selling. I had the feeling that many viewers were as interested as he was. Or am I wrong? Are you buying much from the 10 pounds day? I am sure there are good bargains to be had amongst all the tat but either one is lucky enough to be at the right time at the right place or you have the watch the entire day.
Sorry I have to disagree. The opatra girl is full of great knowledge, tips and tricks, and for me that has answered many questions which were never getting answered before they started using her more frequently. She also has great skin and is pretty so that helps with the opatra range! I think the boredom part is due to the delay since these people are not in the actual studio, and have to wait turn to speak (I guess speaking over presenter and vice versa doesn’t make for great tv)
Marianne? She blocked me in insta for asking her questions, obv only there for the selfies.

I know there are issues with getting stock rising costs and so on. But why oh why do we keep getting the same old stuff repeated over and over. For example The Rolson safe memory foam pillow Opatra (which is often reduced by a huge amount which is concerning) La Marey, Tamsy The measure King, air purifiers. Fans heaters, Gamages (which is always reduced by a huge amount) very qustionable. Gold which is questionable. Always rabbiting on about how we are the best for gold prices. Don't get me started on the ****** non direct price comparisons! Then there is the silver and gold tone jewellery items which are tat. Oh and Japara which is from Thailand however i did some searching and found it on a very well known website. They seem to bring the same stuff back at the same price. Blankets and all the homeware items and clothing etc always seem hugely overpriced to me. Other perfumes seem like cheap tat. The presenters seem to spout out lots of rubbish. So fed up with constantly seeing the buyers to.
It was these shopping channels that saved me during lockdown. I got fed up with the news and afternoon films, by Jul 2020, I had Xmas shopping sorted. Don’t get me wrong there is only so much you can buy and yes it can be repetitive, but I think they did very well to keep us all sane.

I think she has said on tv more than once now (I do watch everyday lol) her previous account was actually hacked. She has a new account which I follow her on @mar1anne.mina

I actually messaged her because I had some burning questions (which never get asked on air) and she replied back to me and was very polite and genuine!

I think she has said on tv more than once now (I do watch everyday lol) her previous account was actually hacked. She has a new account which I follow her on @mar1anne.mina

I actually messaged her because I had some burning questions (which never get asked on air) and she replied back to me and was very polite and genuine!
I wasn’t sure about the opatra lady but the more I have listened to her the more helpful I find her. She is clear and not at all showy. She also had great rapport with Rob the other day. Thanks for the info. I willl check her out on Insta.

I wasn’t sure about the opatra lady but the more I have listened to her the more helpful I find her. She is clear and not at all showy. She also had great rapport with Rob the other day. Thanks for the info. I willl check her out on Insta.

Oh I think she’s brilliant. Unlike other presneters/guests she knows what she is talking about. She is informative and answers questions.

I wouldn’t have spent £2000 on opatra (so far) if it wasn’t for her.

Oh I think she’s brilliant. Unlike other presneters/guests she knows what she is talking about. She is informative and answers questions.

I wouldn’t have spent £2000 on opatra (so far) if it wasn’t for her.
Oh wow. You clearly are a convert. Great to chat with someone who uses the products. I’ll let you know how I get on when the mask arrives.

Oh wow. You clearly are a convert. Great to chat with someone who uses the products. I’ll let you know how I get on when the mask arrives.

i have never seen my skin in such good condition! The synergy marble and glow mask are the ones I use regularly. You made a great purchase xxxx

i have never seen my skin in such good condition! The synergy marble and glow mask are the ones I use regularly. You made a great purchase xxxx
Thank you. I sent marianne a message on insta and she has accepted me. I have splurged a bit today and bought the Lumi Quartz Face Wand, the collagen mask and the eye serum! xx

Latest posts

Back