TJC selling more tat than jewelery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunnyday

Registered Shopper
Disappointing to see hardly any jewellery now and mostly tat that poundland wouldn't bother with. " One size" tatty bits of clothing and Xmas cracker quality " ornaments" terrible - no choice on gems TV either unless you are smaller than ring size N.

Disappointing to see hardly any jewellery now and mostly tat that poundland wouldn't bother with. " One size" tatty bits of clothing and Xmas cracker quality " ornaments" terrible - no choice on gems TV either unless you are smaller than ring size N.
Many years ago when I bought a few bits of jewellery from tjc I received an email asking my opinion on selling a wider variety of products. I thought that they should stick with reasonable priced jewellery. Obviously I was in the minority 🤭 I have also noticed that since Tony Dinez (sp? ) joined some of the pieces are "considered purchases" I only really want a piece of jewellery to go with a certain item of clothing that is neither plastic or considered.

I quite liked that they sell tat 'cause it reminds me of the bid channels I used to watch...but I've totally stopped watching now because they spend about half an hour on each item, and unecessarily mess about with prices..totally boring and pointless exercise. Everybody can tell that that cheapo lookalikey earphones aren't gonna go for £150, not even £50..by the time they've got down to £6.99 I've lost the will!

Got to agree that TjC looks like a true bid up channel now with Andy Hodson presenting in his slick style of un trustworthyness hes full of it and always has been I wonder why its took him so long to move to tjc their goods suit him down to the ground .

Latest posts

Back