Today I bought....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams hypnotised me and I bought the collagen TSV whilst under her spell. It was AWFUL. Made my skin tight ( not in a good way) and sore. The eye cream made my eyes swell and itch like mad, so back to QVC it’s gone!
Ah, Judith Williams - I don't buy any skin or bath products from anyone online ( :love: Aldi) but I find her mesmerising.
Oh dear!
Judith Williams.png

Last edited:
I watched a fair bit of the fashion today and nothing tempted me . In any case if we aren’t going anywhere until next September, according to Boris , I don’t need new clothes.🤷‍♂️
If he really meant that, & I'm not sure because the prat doesn't engage brain before opening his mouth, the only thing he'll need will be a shroud 💀

QVC fashion is very expensive..I used to buy most clothing from QVC because they did large sizes and are better value and choice than Evans..now it just too expensive for what it is

Succumbed to a Lola Rose bracelet. Not arrived yet, hope I like it. Have my eye on a couple of things, but still got my sensible head on. Won't last long though. :ROFLMAO:

I need to find my sensible head again. I was doing really well for ages but just recently I’ve been kicking myself for spending with them again. Going out has become so that the supermarket is my lone shopping experience, sometimes even just click & collect. Been pretty much isolating since March, health problems. I just get so fed up.

Don’t feel guilty Breeze as long as you can afford the purchases and they have given you a boost it is money well spent.To keep going in these times especially when you have been isolating takes every bit of mental strength we posses.Going to the supermarket for food shopping has got me fixated on food and I have had an online shopping flurry recently thinking ‘do I need?’ — yes I do! Whatever keeps us going is a good thing!

I need to find my sensible head again. I was doing really well for ages but just recently I’ve been kicking myself for spending with them again. Going out has become so that the supermarket is my lone shopping experience, sometimes even just click & collect. Been pretty much isolating since March, health problems. I just get so fed up.
Keep your chin up. I too have been isolating and not able to meet with friends and family.i have spent on what I probably don’t need but we have to cheer ourselves up as we can. I used to love browsing the shops but now it’s a pain even if you do venture out. It will end soonI hope.

Only one item and goodness knows why. A lovely Perceptions dress ,no idea when,if I will ever wear it.

Had a charity bag pushed through the letterbox and got rid of quite a bit including a lot of costume jewellery I would have worn on holuday
If he really meant that, & I'm not sure because the prat doesn't engage brain before opening his mouth, the only thing he'll need will be a shroud 💀
🤣🤣🤣

Same here Breeze, apart from online shopping we have spent money on the house. We had a new front and back door,window replaced in the lounge and the outside rendered. Since March been out twice for a lunch and once into our local shopping centre,never again, you couldn't wander round, it was too stressful.

Kuhn Rikon jar opener. Very good product.

I will be honest and if I see something from them on QVC I go check out their eBay shop and buy from it as it's always cheaper.

I did actually buy a pair of earrings on Diamonique day, they are drops with a bezel set clear and tanzanite stones. They had an emerald version and a clear version as well.

You're not alone in feeling this way, Breeze, I should imagine most of us are being careful and not going out as much as before and it is hard. And don't regret your spending, it's a weird time for everyone.

I will be honest and if I see something from them on QVC I go check out their eBay shop and buy from it as it's always cheaper.

I did actually buy a pair of earrings on Diamonique day, they are drops with a bezel set clear and tanzanite stones. They had an emerald version and a clear version as well.
Thanks for this, Donna. How do I find the Kuhn Rikon eBay shop? I use eBay quite a lot but tend to search for things by item name rather than seller. If KR have a shop, Koch Blume might have one and, as I was saying in another thread, I'm after one of those pan boiling over stopper lid things (technical name).

Thanks for this, Donna. How do I find the Kuhn Rikon eBay shop? I use eBay quite a lot but tend to search for things by item name rather than seller. If KR have a shop, Koch Blume might have one and, as I was saying in another thread, I'm after one of those pan boiling over stopper lid things (technical name).

They’ve got them on Amazon, AndiK.

The ones on eBay are showing up as more expensive and many are coming from Germany or the States. That search wasn’t in the Kuhn Rikon eBay shop though because I don’t know where that is.

Attachments

• FB653704-C090-4AD2-A091-EDD07CDB7519.jpeg
    FB653704-C090-4AD2-A091-EDD07CDB7519.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back