Todays delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Totally forgot I was expecting anything so when these arrived it was a nice surprise lol

Just a little order:

first THIS: my third attempt at finding something for this pendant to go on. I got a leather cord, it was nice but nothing special, then a ribbon which was toothick for it really and the pendants not heavy enough to pull it down to sit right, however I do have a lovely diamond cross which looks gorgeous on the black ribbon.
Velvet cord, 16" and only £3, its THE one for this pendant, soft and looks good.

DSCF5842.jpg

This is beautiful, I love it, the chain bit is as sparkly as anything, its so different and will look good whether its teamed with a shirt and jeans or a little black dress. Only cost about £14 as well.

DSCF5846.jpg

This is going back, theres nothing wrong with it, its very twinkly and sparkly, the diamonds are small though (what should you expect for £30) :D I had it in mind for a xmas pressie for someone and for only £30 is well worth it as its white gold as well but having thought about it I cannot think who I would give it to. Will enjoy spending the refund though :D

DSCF5849.jpg

DSCF5847.jpg

am well pleased though with the velvet cord, in fact I absolutely love that too and the pearl drop necklace.

pretty pretty things, aren't the pearls lovely colours? They look a good size, I thought from seeing them on Rocks that they would be smaller than that

The cord is just right for the pendant, how does it fasten at the back?

:1: The abalone does look good on the velvet cord , i love my velvet cord and use it alot on my pendants, i had the abalone come today but its going back as it doesn not lie right ,yours looks perfect...lucky girl, the pearls are lovely and one i havent got lol.

Wow Darls! I have the first pendant - isn't it just stunning! I have the pearl necklace coming to me tomorrow. It looks stunning on you. shame about the pendant! Oh well enjoy the refund.

I have some more goodies coming tomorrow so watch this space!!!

pretty pretty things, aren't the pearls lovely colours? They look a good size, I thought from seeing them on Rocks that they would be smaller than that

The cord is just right for the pendant, how does it fasten at the back?

Lobster catch Jantac and a sort of extender should you need it. :1:

Lobster catch Jantac and a sort of extender should you need it. :1:

oo that's good - I don't like the LoLa Rose-type cords that you have to tie yourself, I always seem to end up with a granny knot that won't undo:31:

Will add one of those to my next order I think

Last edited:
Oh Darls i looooove that middle one its just yuummmy .I think that looks lovely on you .Id love one of those. You wear it and enjoy it hun.They all are lovely choices though.x

shame the one is going back,xx

Lovely choices Darls, I wear my abalone pendant on a leather cord and it looks good with that too! Love the pearls too, enjoy wearing them x

Lovely pieces Darls. The pearls look great on; I got them for my son's girlfriend and she's sure to love them, unless I decide to nick them. ;) The abalone is very striking, what is the gemstone in it Darls?

I've bought quite a few of the Rocks chains and cords and think they're terrific value. It's really worthwhile adding a few to the basket before checking out.

Oh goodie i have those pearls in my basket and they look beautiful on you
so i think i will love them to
nice little haul seeing you forgot lol

Lovely pieces Darls. The pearls look great on; I got them for my son's girlfriend and she's sure to love them, unless I decide to nick them. ;) The abalone is very striking, what is the gemstone in it Darls?

I've bought quite a few of the Rocks chains and cords and think they're terrific value. It's really worthwhile adding a few to the basket before checking out.

its got a peridot in calvin, my birthstone.

I agree about the various ribbons, cords and chains and think i'll probably add a couple every now and again as the diamond cross I tried on the ribbon looks stunning so might have to get some different colours now too lol

Milly, the pearls are like 2 necklaces on one clasp, theres the one with the one white pearl on, thats seperate to the rest and down the back, coming off the clasp is a long extender with a big pearl on the end, it would look lovely with something backless to show that too :1:

Latest posts

Back