• Fitbit TSV 3.jpg
    Fitbit TSV 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 136
Fitbit Charge 3 Activity & Sleep Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
Item Number: 517607
QVC Price £129.96
Todays Special Value Price £75.00
P&P £3.95

Help to understand your health and take action to improve with Fitbit Charge 3, an advanced health and fitness tracker that uses 24/7 heart rate and personalised insights to reveal what's below the surface, and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from steps walked and calories burned, plus how long and how well you sleep. Boasting a large screen with a personalised dashboard to keep you motivated, you can smash all your activity, fitness and wellness goals with the Fitbit Charge 3.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Fitbit Charge 3 directly from Fitbit you’d pay £129.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £75, plus P&P, you’re saving £51.04.

Activity tracking and recording - activity like steps, distance, floors climbed, active minutes and calories burned are automatically tracked to show how every part of your day impacts your goals. Charge 3 automatically recognises changes in your general activities, such as walking, running, swimming and sleeping – with summaries instantly appearing on your Fitbit dashboard. The additional Multi Sport Mode, allows you to specifically track certain exercises like running, weights and yoga.

15 goal-based exercise modes - you can choose from over 15 exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal and get real-time stats during your workouts to keep getting better. Plus when you're sleeping you can see your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personalised insights to help you improve.

See how far you've come - connected GPS allows you to use your phone’s GPS to see pace and distance on-screen during outdoor runs and rides. You can use your stats to help you improve each time, plus get a map of your run post-workout.

Free Fitbit Premium trial - we’re including a 90-day free trial for anyone new to Fitbit Premium. This is a paid subscription which includes personalised health insights, health guidance, advanced sleep tools, customised programs and over 150 workouts from fitness brands like Daily Burn, POPSUGAR and Yoga Studio by Gaiam, to help you stay active at home. Simply visit the Fitbit app and follow the instructions to sign up.

A clear view - the Charge 3 touchscreen is light and 40% larger than previous models, plus it's backlit, automatically adjusting to lighting conditions, making it easier to see stats, notifications or what time it is, in sunlight or at night. It's also water-resistant to 50 metres, automatically tracks your swims and can be worn in the pool or shower.

For the ladies - Female Health Tracking helps you know your body on a whole new level by using Charge 3 to track periods, record symptoms, see a predicted ovulation calendar and more.

The nudge you need - Fitbit Today is your daily on-screen dashboard that shows your health and activity stats to help you reach your goals, plus the Charge 3 helps you stay active throughout the day by sending you reminders to move.

Feature packed:

• Smartphone notifications - stay connected with call and calendar alerts, text notifications and quick replies, plus notifications from smartphone apps
  • Automatic Exercise Recognition - Fitbit Charge 3 automatically recognises exercises like runs, swims, elliptical, sports and more and records them for you in the Fitbit app
  • Wireless sync - Fitbit Charge 3 can automatically sync to more than 200 Android, iOS and Windows devices to show your stats, trends and progress on your Fitbit dashboard
  • Sleep Tracking & Stages - see your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personalised insights to help you improve
  • All-Day Calorie Burn - better understand the total number of calories you burn all day and during workouts, to manage your weight and stay on track towards your goals
  • Up to seven days battery life
  • Guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
  • Choose your clock display based on the stats you want to see and the design that suits your taste, perfect for any occasion
  • Durable, lightweight design - with aerospace-grade aluminium, a smooth, flush case and Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Charge 3 feels both comfortable and substantial

Sizes included:

• Small: fits wrists 14cm - 18cm (5.5" - 7")
  • Large: fits wrists 18cm - 22cm (7" - 8.6")

What’s in the box?

• 1 x Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker - Black
  • 2 x classic wristbands - both small and large
  • 1 x mini USB charging cable
  • Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years

Please note: this product is compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 9 and higher, Android OS 5.0 and higher, or Windows 10 v 1607 or higher

Accidentally saw part of the launch ...Del Boy Fibby Flint saying that if you are alone having a Fitbit 3 would be like having a companion at home.

My place of work has closed for the lock down, I've gone from meeting and talking to around 100 people a day to meeting and talking to 1 person in the past 9 days, a vet nurse, she left my dog's prescription food on a table in the car park and stood 2mts away while I put it in the car and said good morning.

I live alone apart from my dog, I crave human interaction and for a moment I was actually tempted to order!

Ye gods these people will say absolutely anything to get a sale.

The reviews for this item are terrible so they are probably trying to get rid of overstock. Buyer beware. Read the reviews.

The Fitbit Charge 4 is available for pre order, with the RRP at £129.99.
You will be purchasing a model, superseded by one with added features. It depends why you are purchasing, as to whether this will matter to you.

I also live alone, but don’t have any pets, and I’ve not seen anyone since lockdown barring a couple of FaceTime chats with friends and a couple of couriers who rang the doorbell, put the packages on the doorstep and legged it shouting “thank you” when I opened the door.

However, isolation wouldn’t persuade me to buy a Fitbit and the fact that Abby is presenting it means I won’t be watching QVC.

Latest posts

Back