90.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Lenonvo TSV 5.jpg
    Lenonvo TSV 5.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 72
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 11.6" 4GB RAM MediaTek 2-in-1 Chromebook
P&P £4.95

32gb QVC Price £244.98 Todays Special Value Price £169.98

64gb QVC Price £274.98 Todays Special Value Price £199.98

Take everything you love about Chromebooks, pack it into a slim, lustrous 2-in-1 laptop, and you have the IdeaPad Flex 3 Chromebook from Lenovo. Versatile as it is portable, this powerful device boasts a full keyboard and spacious trackpad, plus you can view it in tent, laptop, tablet or stands modes on its sharp 11.6" HD touch display. Whether you're sending emails with Google Assistant or watching your favourite shows in tablet mode, this laptop is the ideal companion!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the IdeaPad Flex 3 11.6" Chromebook directly from Lenovo, you’d pay £299.99 for the 64GB and £249.99 for the 32GB. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98 plus P&P for the 64GB, you’re saving £90.06, and at £169.98 plus P&P for the 32GB, you’re saving £70.06.

2 in 1 design - enjoy reading or watching TV at any angle with the Chromebook's fantastic 2-in-1 design. It's unique 360-degree hinge allows you to get your work done in laptop mode using the keyboard, then when you want to binge on your favourite shows, you can fold the keyboard over for tablet mode.

The MediaTek processor - delivers powerful processing power for your everyday tasks, whether you want to surf the web, catch up with friends on Zoom or wrap up your latest work project. And with all that power, you can still expect up to 10 hours battery life, making this device a trusty companion from day to night.

A great option for children - with a simple-to-use operating system, the IdeaPad Flex 3 Chromebook is a great option for primary and secondary school students, plus the 2-in-1 design adds the laptop functionality they need to join video classes and complete their homework, as well as play their favourite games in tablet mode.

Google Assistant - if you need an extra hand, just say 'Hey Google', and Google Assistant can help you send emails, check your calendar, control your smart home devices and more.

Portable design - measuring just 1.75cm in thickness and weighing just 1.2kg, the Chromebook is truly slim and portable. You can easily fit this in your bag on your way to work or on your travels, without feeling like you're lugging a heavy load around.

Chrome OS - offers a truly user-friendly experience that provides everything you need at your fingertips. Whether you're finishing a report on Microsoft Word, planning out a route on Google Maps or browsing your favourite apps, it's all there to be easily downloaded on the Google Play Store.

Customer support - for any queries, technical problems or customer support issues, please refer to the attached Customer Support document.

• Battery life: up to 10 hours
  • Platinum Grey

In your choice of :

• 32GB
  • 64GB

What's in the box?

• 1 x Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 11.6" 2 in 1 Chromebook
  • 1 x charger
  • 1 x quick start guide

Strato, if you read this can you tell me what you think? My laptop is becoming old technology and I was wanting to upgrade. Do you think it's any good/good price? I don't want a tablet as I like a keyboard but something smaller than a traditional laptop would be better for me for carrying around. I'd be looking at the bigger gb.

CC

Strato, if you read this can you tell me what you think? My laptop is becoming old technology and I was wanting to upgrade. Do you think it's any good/good price? I don't want a tablet as I like a keyboard but something smaller than a traditional laptop would be better for me for carrying around. I'd be looking at the bigger gb.

CC
Can't really advise on this, as I use a fairly powerful PC, as does OH.

CC
I will need to replace my high spec laptop sometime in the future as I will not be able to upgrade to windows 11 so I have up to 2026 to replace my laptop. As I no longer work I do not need such a high spec replacement but I will still get a laptop as you should always pay as much as you can afford as it is worth it in the long run.
My laptop is now 10 years old and works like a dream, it is a Toshiba Satellite with 750GB storage and was a John Lewis special buy and the best technology investment that I have ever made.

This one I'm using is a toshiba, maybe I'll just carry on with it. Thanks Strato and Noni for your input.

CC

This one I'm using is a toshiba, maybe I'll just carry on with it. Thanks Strato and Noni for your input.

CC
I even purchased a Toshiba Tv to use as a second screen for my laptop,and as the dining room tv, I have been very pleased as it was not expensive.
My lap top was the top buy by university students when I got mine.
I have quite a few friends who cannot upgrade to windows 11 and like me only feel that this is to make us buy new equipment.

My current laptop is a Lenovo and its served me well for about 8 years. I don't own a tablet, but thought one might be useful for holidays. However, I struggle with all the point and touch screen, and I am totally rubbish with using the square mouse below the keys to move the cursor around - it never goes where I want it to, so I resort to using an old fashioned mouse that I plug in. But I don't think this tsv has a facility for my 'dated' hand control 🤭

CC
I'm on my second Acer Chromebook and think they're great. Immediate start up like a tablet but with a keyboard and it has enough functionality for me. I generally use for watching TV, emails, editing a few videos, surfing etc. It also has word and excel compatible sheets which are easy to save as word/pdf/excel. Wouldn't go back to a microsoft laptop now. If I were you candycane I'd give it a go and if you don't get on with it send it back. I realise it's additional p&p but in this case I think it's worth it.

Strato, this is on the John Lewis website.......

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 82BA0006UK Chromebook Laptop, Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, 11.6" HD, Onyx Black​

£129.00
rating-stars-default.svg

rating-stars-rated.svg

(15 reviews)
3856396.png

Pay in 3 interest-free payments on eligible purchases. Learn More
Save £50 (price includes saving)
  • 3 year guarantee included

It uses Google Chrome. I’d suggest paying a bit more and getting a basic laptop that uses the Microsoft operating system
We go direct to Dell for our laptops. Hubby used to work for a huge computer company but swears by Dell now.

32GB or 64GB doesn’t seem a lot to me. My iPad and iPhone are both 128GB. My Dell desktop computer is 1 terabyte.

Mind you, I’m not that “tech savvy” so what do I know? 🤔

Latest posts

Back