Garmin TSV 3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Garmin TSV 4.jpg
    Garmin TSV 4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Garmin TSV 5.jpg
    Garmin TSV 5.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 114
Would have thought that this should have been aired a few weeks ago to allow them to flog the Fathers Day present spiel to death.

These are certainly different for Q they look like the Garmin Golf Sport Watches my hubby sells

Would have thought that this should have been aired a few weeks ago to allow them to flog the Fathers Day present spiel to death.

too busy flogging all the same beauty products ...i have had to stop watching this channel now as too many of the same products getting all the air time and the same so called brand ambassadors ...ruth langsford abby (dyson & now this LaB rip offs} the gaunlet woman the other woman that used to sell water features and then convince qvc to sell other tat like thee make up bag thing..i'm sure Abbie cleeves is going to get her own channel ...sorry for the rant lol ...you have to laugh at the Q they say go online we have thousands of product so how come its the same crap all the time

Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch with GPS
Item Number: 520910
QVC Price £234.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.99
P&P £4.95

The Garmin Vivoactive 4S smartwatch with GPS and Wi-Fi comes with a long battery life that lasts up to seven days and boasts a touchscreen display that can show you the full picture of your health in vivid detail, with a range of all-day health monitoring features to keep track of energy levels, hydration, sleep, respiration, heart rate and more. With the ability to play full animated workouts ranging from yoga to HIIT, tune in to your body, build healthy habits and reach your fitness goals with the help of a smartwatch that can track it all.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the White Rose/Gold or Black/Slate Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch with GPS & Wi-Fi directly from Garmin, you’d pay £239.99, and £219.99 for the Powder Grey/Silver option. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £189.99 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.05 on the White Rose/Gold or Black/Slate options and £25.05 for the Powder Grey/Silver option.

Made for all-day wear - this innovative smartwatch boasts an impressive battery life that lasts up to seven days depending on use, a 5ATM rating that means it is water resistant up to 50 meters, and an always-on Garmin Chroma Display housed under Corning Gorilla Glass 3, making it durable and easy to read outside whatever the weather. Even the strap is designed for all-day comfort, made from lightweight silicone that is soft to touch and flexible.

All you need - personalise your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets and more from Garmin's Connect IQ, easily download songs from your compatible music accounts including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer, connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening, use Garmin Pay contactless for fast payments, stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more - all from your wrist!

For your fitness - the Vivoactive 4S smartwatch acts like your own personal trainer, with more than twenty pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps, such as walking, running, cycling, swimming and golf, to record all the ways you move. Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts also come preloaded on the watch, with more available to download from the Garmin Connect app. Garmin Coach even provides free 5K, 10K and half marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan.

For your health - more than a fitness watch, track your breathing, stress, hydration, sleep and for females, your period too - including information about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. To help build healthy habits, you can even set reminders to prompt you to stay hydrated or to take a short breathing activity when you're feeling stressed.

Share your location - heading out for a run or hike? Keep track of your route and location. Safety and tracking features include incident detection during select activities and assistance, which both send your real time location to emergency contacts.

Colour options:
  • White/Rose Gold
  • Black/Slate
  • Powder Grey/Silver

What's in the box?
  • 1 x Garmin Vivoactive 4S Smartwatch with GPS and Wi-Fi
  • charging cable
  • instructions

Garmin Vivoactive 4 Smartwatch with GPS
Item Number: 520913
QVC Price £254.00
Todays Special Value Price £196.98
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £65.66

The Garmin Vivoactive 4 smartwatch with GPS and Wi-Fi comes with a long battery life that lasts up to eight days and boasts a touchscreen display that can show you the full picture of your health in vivid detail, with a range of all-day health monitoring features to keep track of energy levels, hydration, sleep, respiration, heart rate and more. With the ability to play full animated workouts ranging from yoga to HIIT, tune in to your body, build healthy habits and reach your fitness goals with the help of a smartwatch that can track it all.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Black/Slate Garmin Vivoactive 4 Smartwatch with GPS & Wi-Fi directly from Garmin, you’d pay £259.99, and £239.99 for the Powder Grey/Silver option. So for our special price of just £196.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £58.06 on the Black/Slate option and £38.06 for the Powder Grey/Silver option.

Made for all-day wear - this innovative smartwatch boasts an impressive battery life that lasts up to eight days depending on use, a 5ATM rating that means it is water resistant up to 50 meters, and an always-on Garmin Chroma Display housed under Corning Gorilla Glass 3, making it durable and easy to read outside whatever the weather. Even the strap is designed for all-day comfort, made from lightweight silicone that is soft to touch and flexible.

All you need - personalise your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets and more from Garmin's Connect IQ, easily download songs from your compatible music accounts including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer, connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening, use Garmin Pay contactless for fast payments, stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more - all from your wrist!

For your fitness - the Vivoactive 4 smartwatch acts like your own personal trainer, with more than twenty pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps, such as walking, running, cycling, swimming and golf, to record all the ways you move. Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts also come preloaded on the watch, with more available to download from the Garmin Connect app. Garmin Coach even provides free 5K, 10K and half marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan.

For your health - more than a fitness watch, track your breathing, stress, hydration, sleep and for females, your period too - including information about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. To help build healthy habits, you can even set reminders to prompt you to stay hydrated or to take a short breathing activity when you're feeling stressed.

Share your location - heading out for a run or hike? Keep track of your route and location. Safety and tracking features include incident detection during select activities and assistance, which both send your real time location to emergency contacts.

Colour options:
  • Black/Slate
  • Shadow Grey/Silver

What's in the box?
  • 1 x Garmin Vivoactive 4 Smartwatch with GPS and Wi-Fi
  • charging cable
  • instructions

Seems to be cheaper on both Amazon and John Lewis (I haven't looked anywhere else) and free PP of course.

They keep mentioning the 7 or 8 hour battery life (depending on the model you choose) but that is if you are only using it as a watch!

If you are using GPS and music etc, it could be as low as 3.5 HOURS!

Here is a very comprehensive review:

One of the things I like about QVC is that it introduces me to new gadgets, but I will not be buying.

Seems to be cheaper on both Amazon and John Lewis (I haven't looked anywhere else) and free PP of course.

They keep mentioning the 7 or 8 hour battery life (depending on the model you choose) but that is if you are only using it as a watch!

If you are using GPS and music etc, it could be as low as 3.5 HOURS!

Here is a very comprehensive review:

One of the things I like about QVC is that it introduces me to new gadgets, but I will not be buying.

only the series 3 is cheaper as these are series 4 JL aint cheaper

Garmin Vivoactive 4S at JL

Garmin Vivoactive 4 at JL

Amazon Prices ect

Garmin Vivoactive 4s at Amazon

so Q is a great deal currently

only the series 3 is cheaper as these are series 4 JL aint cheaper

Garmin Vivoactive 4S at JL

Garmin Vivoactive 4 at JL

Amazon Prices ect

Garmin Vivoactive 4s at Amazon

so Q is a great deal currently

Yes, I think I must have mistakenly looked at the "normal" QVC price, not the TSV price.

Latest posts

Back