Nokia TSV 3.jpg

Nokia TSV 4.jpg

Nokia TSV 5.jpg

Nokia 7.2 Android 6.3" SIM Free 64GB Smartphone with Clear Case
Item Number: 519893
QVC Price £242.92
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £5.95

The Nokia 7.2 Smartphone features a 6.3" PureDisplay LCD screen, a 48MP triple camera with Zeiss optics and a powerful Snapdragon 660 processor, plus an Android 9 operating system, which combine to give you up to two days battery life without charging it. With its impressive camera and seamless technology, the power is in your hands with this sleek and versatile phone.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Nokia 7.2 64GB Smartphone directly from Nokia, you’d pay £249. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £43.07.

Snap like a pro - take photos you can be proud of with the 48MP triple camera with Zeiss optics, which allows you to capture the whole picture in minute detail with its 118 degree ultra-wide angle lens, whether it’s a still landscape or a fast action shot. It also boasts Night Mode, to help you take photos in low light, all in vibrant detail, and Portrait Mode, so whoever you’re taking a picture of can take centre-stage and look perfectly clear in every shot. You can also capture stunning videos in full 4K ultra HD, with spatial audio recording too, offering you sharp, clear images every time. It’s the perfect phone for creating memories you’ll want to re-live again and again.

Quality visuals - enjoy a super sharp viewing experience with PureDisplay, available only on Nokia smartphones. All videos you watch are transformed, in real-time, to high dynamic range (HDR) for clarity. Plus, you can sit back, relax and enjoy them from a bright 6.3" Full HD screen, which also features AI face or fingerprint unlocking for added security.

Keeps on going - fed up with running out of charge? The Nokia 7.2’s powerful combination of Android 9 Pie operating system and Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor allows you to go without charging for up to two days, so you won’t be caught short without battery when you need your phone the most. It also features AI-assisted Adaptive Battery which prioritises battery life to the apps you use the most.

At your command - search Google with just your voice, thanks to the built-in Google Assistant Button. Ask it what the weather is doing, to make an appointment or even turn off the lights. As you use it, Google Assistant learns and adapts to your preferences, so you can let it take care of the little things in your life.

Stay sleek - inspired by Finnish design, this phone not only looks gorgeous but is built to last, using materials that offer strength as well as a lightness so it’ll withstand everyday bumps and scratches without weighing you down.

A long-term investment - the Nokia 7.2 is a phone that keeps getting better with time. As part of the Android One family, the Nokia 7.2 is now Android 10 ready with guaranteed OS upgrades for two years, plus you will receive guaranteed monthly security updates for three years.

What’s in the box?

1 x Nokia 7.2 smartphone
1 x Nokia 7.2 clear case
1 x Quick start guide
1 x USB Type-C cable
1 x charger
1 x headset
1 x SIM tray tool

Colour options:

Ice
Cyan Green
Charcoal

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519893

Mr Akimbo is interested in this; he's been trying to convert me to android phones from iphones (I've had a succession on hand-me-downs from our kids over the years). I would never pay full price from Apple and my iphone4 is creaking along. I have no strong views on phones so when he asked me what I thought of it, I replied "Ooh the green one is pretty!" and he sighed that sigh!

Anyone got an opinion?

(not just about the colour)

Mr Akimbo is interested in this; he's been trying to convert me to android phones from iphones (I've had a succession on hand-me-downs from our kids over the years). I would never pay full price from Apple and my iphone4 is creaking along. I have no strong views on phones so when he asked me what I thought of it, I replied "Ooh the green one is pretty!" and he sighed that sigh!

Anyone got an opinion?

Sadly no opinion but I know that sigh very well.

Anyone got an opinion?

Afraid don’t know enough and it’s too late now but hope you got it if it suited him?

One thing that I find frustrating with QVC, maybe especially with technology but probably everything, is that they just go into full-on flog-it mode for every item... Mostly it’s over-sell and just hyping every feature and every deal, especially TSV.

But there’s rarely any sense of comparison, or perspective, so you can easily end up thinking wow that sounds amazing, but no idea of relative value or how well suited it is to your own needs...

They really seem to rely on people to know an item before hand. Or else just want you to be swept up in the hard sell!

Unless you know you want a particular model, I would personally advise going in to John Lewis or Carphone Warehouse where they’re more neutral and have comparisons (and/or look online?)

Ps. Impressed your iPhone 4 still going strong.
I’ve got an iPhone 5S - just over 4 years old - and it’s finally on way out! Can’t work unless plugged in now! So this week I’ve begun researching replacement!
I do love Apple in many ways but well aware it’s over-priced. My brother and family all love Samsung and my niece went from an old iPhone hand my down, to a Huawei and really loves it.
If I weren’t ill I’d feel more up to coping with learning a new operating system!!

Some good deals on iPhone 8..! And the XR would also suit me..!

Ps. Impressed your iPhone 4 still going strong.
I’ve got an iPhone 5S - just over 4 years old - and it’s finally on way out! Can’t work unless plugged in now! So this week I’ve begun researching replacement!
I do love Apple in many ways but well aware it’s over-priced. My brother and family all love Samsung and my niece went from an old iPhone hand my down, to a Huawei and really loves it.
If I weren’t ill I’d feel more up to coping with learning a new operating system!!

Some good deals on iPhone 8..! And the XR would also suit me..!

We’ve all only ever used iPhones and would never use anything else except my eldest sons last upgrade he went for the Huawei and regretted it so bought out his contract early to get his upgraded iPhone. There are dearer phones on the market than the iPhone but my iPhone 11 is amazing in both quality and the things it’s capable of doing, I don’t use everything but it’s there if I need to. When my contract (I’m with Sky mobile) is nearly up they give me a good price for my iPhone and knock it off my contract, so long story short, to me iPhones are unbeatable.

Hope you feel better soon TLL xx

In the end Mr A went into full research mode and has spotted a (better for my needs) Moto phone. HERE It's on sale from Argos and other places so we still have that bit of the shopping around to do :RpS_thumbup:

My iphone 4 is still going simply because I actively resist all updates, but because I'm largely housebound and there's no mobile signal here I use WhatsApp for messages and calls on the home wifi. Since WhatsApp might soon be impacted by my lack of updates it's made me think about a new phone. :RpS_flapper:

I'm currently on a £7 rolling bundle HERE (Asda uses the EE network, but most other networks offer carp coverage where I live). Again, because I use the home wifi 99% of the time I could probably get by on the £5 bundle; I never use all my data or call minutes! :RpS_biggrin:

Alan, Mr A did run through a list of his pros and cons for not ordering the TSV but MEGO struck (My Eyes Glazed Over) but I can ask him to repeat it if you're interested, though I know you're more clued up than I am when it comes to tech and gadgets!:RpS_mellow:

Thanks. It seems very similar, also the price.

I do like the cyan green colour of the TSV, and apparently it is encased in glass (which I don't quite understand). It also comes with a transparent case.

Good reviews on Argos.

Latest posts

Back