todays TSV vacuum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
Has anyone gone for this? I am thinking about it but not sure if its good value or a good make? I know its a good make for kettles etc but vacuums? any thoughts?

Im very tempted.. finally ditching my old
Dyson DC01 De Stijl (which is 13 years old, and has been 'rebuilt' many times)
-313321303762419270.jpg

There is NO WAY I would buy another Dyson because of the weight, and even though I dont really care for the cylinder off option of the morphy, and all the bits and bobs will be thrown into the back of the utility (iron) cupboard :giggle: the fact thats its lightweight appeals

I had a morphy Richards vacuum years ago, it was rubbish! Mind you I would hope they will have changed now as I said it was years ago had a morphy Richards steam generator as well and that wasn't much better.

I am surprised you saying about the weight of your Dyson JRE Ibought a Dyson ball one a couple of years ago after saying I would never pay that much for a vacuum and thinking it was all just hype. I don't find it heavy at all and really easy to use despite having dodgy wrists, elbows and shoulders and it cleans the carpet like no other vacuum I have had.

oh bless yr aged dyson :) did they say its lightweight then? im getting more tempted now! I have a henry atm but my son keeps stealing it so i was thinking of getting this for me and gifting him the henry

Last edited:
That looks like a great machine! how is it for the really really sticky pet hairs?

ok i have been to agros and bought the aforementioned vax, i will report back when i have finished playing with it :)

I :heart: my Sebo..in fact both of them..one light one upstairs and one heavier one downstairs - I'm not up to carting them up & down. I had a stair-hugger Dyson some years ago..I didn't like it at all. I have an Oreck in the loft, that's ok but I think on the whole I prefer a cylinder.

Well, I've ordered the TSV. My panasonic bagless has been very good, but it's 'orrible to clean, some parts have broken and are no longer available and it's really heavy which hurts my back, so I thought there was nothing to lose in trying this one. After all there's 30 days to try it out.

Bagless is ok but...

You know, they bang on about 'fine particle' pick up but they DONT mention those 'fine particles' going back into the air when you empty the bucket. This is one of my bug bears about the Dyson or ANY plastic dust bucket.
I am virtually a living anaphylaxis-on-dust-contact human, and Im only one dust mite away from going into full shock, so emptying that bucket is a nightmare for me. I have to add water to the dyson dust bucket on empty, (and of course drying it before clicking back onto machine) so dust doesn't fly into the air when I pour the whole lot into the loo. This is the reason why I decided NOT to order the morphy. I guess an enclosed dust bag would be better for me, but there are not many bagged machines that offer high filtration hepa filters.

Well, I've ordered the TSV. My panasonic bagless has been very good, but it's 'orrible to clean, some parts have broken and are no longer available and it's really heavy which hurts my back, so I thought there was nothing to lose in trying this one. After all there's 30 days to try it out.

Eek! I meant 'there are 30 days to try it out' of course.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back