Toilet Roll Pack £79.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
Missed this, totally disgusting, Ideal World say it was months in the planning, no excuse the show should never have aired.
4712477A-E6B1-418D-9721-7C1DFD69A44F.jpeg

Then Sally Jacks brags about her haul in the Sale at River Island as many people are worried if they will receive their next pay packet.
440DA43A-9296-4537-A6EE-6265BFEEB40B.jpeg

Then Sally Jacks brags about her haul in the Sale at River Island as many people are worried if they will receive their next pay packet.View attachment 18502
Then Sally Jacks brags about her haul in the Sale at River Island as many people are worried if they will receive their next pay packet.View attachment 18502

Goons have never been known for possessing even a modicum of self awareness.

Anyway, isn’t River Island for Trendy Teenagers and Twenty Somethings?

She’s 42 :)

From a review on TrustPilot, it appears that the disgusting bog roll scam is an even bigger scam than it first appeared! (n)

We will never order from Ideal World…
We will never order from Ideal World again - they promised to solve the shortage of toilet paper with their huge stocks - so ordered online as we could not get any anywhere else and now one week later, they send us an email to say there is a delay and it won't be sent till next week. What an absolute sham - not only are they profiteering from the ridiculous imbecilic panic buyers that have left the shelves empty - they have also totally misled the viewers as they clearly did not have enough in stock, as over one week later they still have not shipped the order. Disgraceful and shameful.

Oh, and by the way, stop fooling everyone with your stock answer saying that this toilet roll was planned for launch before the crisis. When has any shopping channel ever sold loo roll on prime time TV in the past??? Ridiculous.

My friend told me this morning that she and her husband ordered an Indian takeaway for delivery on Saturday. It arrived safely, together with a free toilet roll!

I don’t know whether they sent it because it was a hot curry that might have had an “after effect,” but I guess it was a thank you for placing an order.

£79.99 total disgrace try talking about this,and laughing it off.
Taking advantage of the panic buying public.
People should not forget 😷

I missed this story.

That Sally Jacks woman is disgusting. And the company should be ashamed of itself. It's a shame really just how disreputable and 'cheap' Ideal World has become. Price gouging during a global pandemic - they must be so proud of themselves.

Latest posts

Back