Too greasy...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
As Qvc continue the dresses/compost/basic tee/hanging basket mash up on the Style channel. I'm not warming to Emma the new girl on the block. Oily face,greasy hair and if it's possible a rather big greasy mouth😬 Surely the resident beauty expert could help out with an astringent or something? Emma is (allegedly) studying all things plants two days a week at college🤦‍♀️ So as always we're in safe hands thanks to QVC uk🙄

As Qvc continue the dresses/compost/basic tee/hanging basket mash up on the Style channel. I'm not warming to Emma the new girl on the block. Oily face,greasy hair and if it's possible a rather big greasy mouth😬 Surely the resident beauty expert could help out with an astringent or something? Emma is (allegedly) studying all things plants two days a week at college🤦‍♀️ So as always we're in safe hands thanks to QVC uk🙄
Who is Emma? A brand ambassador?

Is that the lady I just watched on the new Style garden shows - Emma Real-Davies I think her name is. Sorry but she's a right old pain in the neck, a bit hysterical and I think I know more about plants than she does. Not impressed. I know people moan about Richard Jackson but at least he doesn't squawk and does know what he's talking about.

CC

Is that the lady I just watched on the new Style garden shows - Emma Real-Davies I think her name is. Sorry but she's a right old pain in the neck, a bit hysterical and I think I know more about plants than she does. Not impressed. I know people moan about Richard Jackson but at least he doesn't squawk and does know what he's talking about.

CC
That's the one 'oil slick Alice' 😬

Latest posts

Back