Too Much Craft

icr24350

VIP Shopper
Anyone else fed up with Craft being rammed down our throats by IW ? It seems to be on every time I switch on. There is a dedicated Craft channel, what more do Crafters need. Plus it has has the most boring and irritating presenters and guests of anything sold. And yes, I do mean Miss Weightman in particular

S

Snoopy

Yes i'm sick of seeing it.

Chess

VIP Shopper
I'm struggling even to call it craft - just same old same old by ego-driven self-absorbed presenters.

Moth

VIP Shopper
It's no different on the "other side". Way too much of it there also and it's all cards, cards, cards ad nauseum.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
not everyone can receive the craft channel as i cant and i`ve got freeview

uptheferrets

I am a craftaholic:mysmilie_697: but for me there is toooo much of the same being shown time and time again to the point of being boring

The word 'Craft' is not just cards cards and more cards, nor is it just CD's and Decoupage

crafty anne

Well it's on because it is selling!!! Switch the channel! To be honest I don't understand why people would want to watch shopping channels unless they want to buy, it isn't mainstream entertainment after all!

cheesecake

Supercool, you need to re-tune your Freeview box the, we couldnt get it for a while after the change a few weeks ago but re-tuned and now get the whole lot of channels including Craft.

Anna_Key

I don't mind the craft hours although they are abit samey and the 'new today' products piss me off, they are the same price as they've always been ........well either that or I'm getting Alzheimers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top10prod

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks