Too Much Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Anyone else fed up with Craft being rammed down our throats by IW ? It seems to be on every time I switch on. There is a dedicated Craft channel, what more do Crafters need. Plus it has has the most boring and irritating presenters and guests of anything sold. And yes, I do mean Miss Weightman in particular

I'm struggling even to call it craft - just same old same old by ego-driven self-absorbed presenters.

It's no different on the "other side". Way too much of it there also and it's all cards, cards, cards ad nauseum.

I am a craftaholic:mysmilie_697: but for me there is toooo much of the same being shown time and time again to the point of being boring

The word 'Craft' is not just cards cards and more cards, nor is it just CD's and Decoupage

Well it's on because it is selling!!! Switch the channel! To be honest I don't understand why people would want to watch shopping channels unless they want to buy, it isn't mainstream entertainment after all!

Supercool, you need to re-tune your Freeview box the, we couldnt get it for a while after the change a few weeks ago but re-tuned and now get the whole lot of channels including Craft.

I don't mind the craft hours although they are abit samey and the 'new today' products piss me off, they are the same price as they've always been ........well either that or I'm getting Alzheimers!

Latest posts

Back