Too much of Jaquie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I have been unwell for a few weeks and just trying to find something to watch on tv. I thought I would watch create and craft as there were a few things I fancied. However, each time there was Jaquie presenting. She is in my opinion, no better. She sounds insincere, laughs to herself, repeats the same things, "we love these" "jump on the web site" etc ect. I think she has had a long enough trial now to prove herself, why is she still there. That Marverine from QVC is the same spookily, hopeless and I just cannot bear to watch either of them.

Boring, repeats herself, is always saying I love this I really do. Fills in the time with repeatedly giving the same details and shows her lack of craft knowledge by continually asking silly questions and goes all girly. She cuts the guests off when they are giving information with her inane comments, and was rude to the cameramen. A big switch off for me when shes on !

She also repeats what the demonstrator has just said, word for word. We heard it the first time, Jacqui. What do you think you're doing?

As soon as she comes on I turn off or try 668. Sorry JJ & C&C. I'm sure she is a lovely lady, however her presenting style is that... a big turn off.

I do the same as you because I can't stand the women............... do you get it :giggle:

Latest posts

Back