Torches & Lighting On QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These were item no: 722060 because I bought them. 😉
Thanks, I remember now, 2 went as gifts, and they are very good.

Don't encourage him 🤣🤣🤣
I think I bought one, but no pic so can't be sure.

I was tempted by the torch that junp-starts cars though, but as I have sold my car I resisted.

I’ve got a torch it’s on my phone 📱
I don't have a new-fangled phone with a torch

I bought a couple of high lumin camping lamps a couple of years ago, and they're great.. But where is Stratto - gone for his dinner ? I want his advice on a battery tv !
Sorry, no idea about them. I bought a battery TV many years ago for my motorcaravan but the screen was only 5 inches and used old cathode ray technology. Then they switched off the analogue TV signal so it became useless. It used about 10 large D cells so cost a fortune to run.

Strato, on the launch show of Strictly last night. Seems one of the new pro dancers collects torches, he was talking about his collection.
I’m just watching last nights show and when the DJ guy said he collected torches - well - I nearly jumped out of my skin shouting Stratobuddy!! He was gifted a very bling torch too. Absolutely fabulous 😎

I bought last year's version of this, but it is completely different this year.

I think last year I got a PAIR for the price of this one, and they were well made and excellent value.

NOTE THEREN ARE NO BATTERIES INCLUDED despite Q's promise that they would provide batteries free for any items that needed them. Their MEAN-MINDED EXCUSE is that this is a tool kit, not a torch, so the tool's don't need a battery, DESPITE the fact they are hyping it as a torch that includes a tool kit!

I bought last year's version of this, but it is completely different this year.

I think last year I got a PAIR for the price of this one, and they were well made and excellent value.

NOTE THEREN ARE NO BATTERIES INCLUDED despite Q's promise that they would provide batteries free for any items that needed them. Their MEAN-MINDED EXCUSE is that this is a tool kit, not a torch, so the tool's don't need a battery, DESPITE the fact they are hyping it as a torch that includes a tool kit!

I ordered it for a present. It arrived this morning and there are batteries included. 👍

I saw that on the website when I ordered it, so was ready to include batteries from my stock. I probably will substitute the ones in the box for Duracell ones anyway so that the torch lasts for longer than five minutes. 😉

I bought a new torch today, even though I didn't really want to! It's a long story .........

I took out a fixed price energy contract 1 year ago, and was given £30 of Nectar points as a perk. When I was told this week it was ending, I also discovered that the £30 would expire tomorrow! I knew nothing about them, I had to set up a Nectar account, then discovered I could buy things from Argos with them, but that also meant opening an Argos account, then linking the 2 accounts, which resulted in 2 phone calls for help lasting over an hour.

Anyway, it turned out I didn't have to actually spend £30 by tomorrow, I only had to spend SOMETHING to activate the card, so I ordered the cheapest thing I could find, which, guess what, was a pocket torch :) but got loads.
already.

So then I had to face the 2 1/2 hour round trip to town by bus to collect it, the first time for a year! The buses are now twice as bad (and that's saying something). Anyway, I now have yet another torch, but I do like it :)

Then I wanted to go to my favourite Chinese restaurant for a curry beef BUT (and it's a big but) the local rag has just published that it's the only place in Plymouth with a ZERO hygiene rating!!!!!

I went in and asked if they had improved, they said they had, and were waiting for a re-inpection, so I risked it, and it was delicious and huge :)

Normally it is almost full of Chinese customers, which is a good sign, but today I was the only one there throughout.

But I visited the loo, there were hand towels all over the floor as the dispenser was broken but in any case the bin was full. As I was the only customer, I looked into the ladies, where the toilet seat was in the centre of the floor, and more towels on the floor, and another broken dispenser.

There was no excuse for this, and it looked like they hadn't been cleaned and the bins emptied for days.

I told you it was a long story. And although is was a sunny day, the town was dismal, half the shops closed, and half the pedestrian precint dug up and surouned by safety mesh so there was a large detour just to cross to the other side.

No wonder they call it the Dreaded High Street!

Latest posts

Back