Torvil and Dean

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The scenery was spectacular and they were pleasant enough (no shrieking and a’hollering) but TBH the final dance was a wee bit of a damp squid .

How many anoraks did she take with her?? A different one in every shot!

I really like T&D. Through all these years they seem to have stayed good friends, stayed very grounded, shown utter professionalism in what they have done. Their achievements speak for themselves, and they have brought so much pleasure to so many with their artistry.
Is it an ITV production?

Their routines are amazing and just goes to show you don’t need showy lifts to be sheer poetry in motion.

Im not into sport of any description but love to watch the Winter Olympics especially the figure skating . The Russian skaters have fantastic routines but somehow hard to beat their Bolero which was complete - routine, music, costumes. I’m not so fussed when routines jump from slow to manic with nothing to join them, they seem hard and unemotional.

Like strictly I haven’t a clue on the rights or wrong of technics just know when the music and routine seems right I’m happy.

Their routines are amazing and just goes to show you don’t need showy lifts to be sheer poetry in motion.

Im not into sport of any description but love to watch the Winter Olympics especially the figure skating . The Russian skaters have fantastic routines but somehow hard to beat their Bolero which was complete - routine, music, costumes. I’m not so fussed when routines jump from slow to manic with nothing to join them, they seem hard and unemotional.

Like strictly I haven’t a clue on the rights or wrong of technics just know when the music and routine seems right I’m happy.
I loved their storytelling. I found so many of the other routines much shallower and more flashy. I am always looking for the ice dancers to be more graceful and tell me a story now, thanks to T&D.

Latest posts

Back