Touch table lamp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nicnac

Registered Shopper
I have just been given a touch lamp. One of those that you touch to turn on, touch again to go brighter etc. Well ....... it doesn't work for me! I touch it and nothing. The darn thing works ok for hubby! Any one else got one of these and had/has the same problem. I've obviously got the wrong sort of touch. :mysmilie_17:

PS just discovered it'll work when i touch it with the back of my hand - just not my fingers or palm of hand!

Have you been mixing concrete with your bare hands again Nicnac? :mysmilie_13:

I have one of these beside the bed, it's quite old..anyway, it started turning on by itself, would wake us in the small hours, which was a pain. OH put one of those small switches on the cable so once I put my book down and settle down I can turn it off at the switch and be sure it won't wake us. Only problem is now as I sit reading it will turn itself OFF a few times before it settles down.. :doh:

On a slightly different topic. Some of the touch lamps can be touched and held once to turn on full and again touched and held to switch off. I have to touch my lamp twice to switch it off.

Latest posts

Back