Tova and 'literally'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosielinks

Registered Shopper
Have been watching Tova today and yesterday and find her graceful and ladylike, however I do wish she would stop saying 'literally' every other sentence. It is ridiculous. It makes her sound a bit stupid. Can't she think of any other word?

Also getting irritated with Debbie the model chipping in whenever she can. Other models don't seem to do this - apart from Catherine, who seems to be treated differently by the presenters. Debbie is trying to get more air time, and her comments I don't think are adding much.

Shame really because I like the products.

That word 'literally' is so overused in the States at the moment... it seems to be the word of the moment. It's also used inappropriately which makes it even more annoying... I heard a young actress say something along the lines of 'that film literally scared me to death'... but she lived to tell the tale :headbang:.

Have been watching Tova today and yesterday and find her graceful and ladylike, however I do wish she would stop saying 'literally' every other sentence. It is ridiculous. It makes her sound a bit stupid. Can't she think of any other word?

Also getting irritated with Debbie the model chipping in whenever she can. Other models don't seem to do this - apart from Catherine, who seems to be treated differently by the presenters. Debbie is trying to get more air time, and her comments I don't think are adding much.

Shame really because I like the products.

Debbie was really sucking up to Tova the other day when Carmel was presenting. Felt a bit sorry for her (Carmel) as she must have wondered why she was bothering. It was all Debbie butting in with her two peneth and regaling us of how her child was conceived with Tova Nights or something. She annoys me anyway but is worse with her pal Tova.

Well LIKE its LIKE over here LIKE when everyone LIKE says LIKE in every other LIKE ****** word LIKE !! Lol LIKE:headbang:

I never cease to be amazed at the smoothness and firmness of Tova's skin how much surgery must she have had?Is Debbie the model who kept making comments even though she didn't have a mike & all you could hear was this distant voice?

Debbie's skin is in state at close up, all the pimples and the eye area my god, surely she is under forty.
She is a model on LE skincare but by the looks of it she may not be using the brand, at the moment she looks as she uses soap and water only, not even a Superdrug moisturiser. Her skin is very dry and lots of dry lines. No offence to anyone, I'm just making a point that she is a model and doesn't seem to take good care of her skin. Lot's of glitter on cheeks to reflect light away from skin
--

Last edited:
Ha! like!! that bugs the hell out of me... remember miriam margolyes putting will.i.am in his box over that!
the other thing that is bugging tonight, trying to order a tova ring for the last 3 days and no sizes on the web page so can't order, and I think it's now sold. not a happy bunny out :-(. Can't be bothered to ring and again explain that no it is not my name on the credit card, it's my husbands.

Debbie's skin is in a state at close up, all the pimples and the eye area my god, surely she is under forty.
She is a model on LE skincare but by the looks of it she may not be using the brand, at the moment she looks as she uses soap and water, skin is very dry and lots of dry lines. No offence to anyone, I'm just making a point that she is a model and don't seem to take good care of her skin.

A lot of them have really dehydrated, creapy skin for youngish women. Nicola in the LG shows is another- very lined around the eyes. Ive got plumper, less lined skin and am 50 next year. Stick to Astral or simple. Jill Franks is another, reckon thats why she has that fringe.

Yes that comment about Tova Nights helping Debbie's son's conception was Really Too Much Information. I think Debbie is a very attractive model, but she does need to stop talking. That comment was cringeworthy.

Yes that comment about Tova Nights helping Debbie's son's conception was Really Too Much Information. I think Debbie is a very attractive model, but she does need to stop talking. That comment was cringeworthy.
They use this conception line every time when demoing the perfume.
How Charlie has a new line for another model on LE right now.
He's been asking her on every show "How old are you? 35? Really? I could never think you are over 25" - on every LE show

Pleased i missed the shows by the sound of it.I really don't need to know about Debbie's bonking whilst drenched in Tova nights!!

Basically, literally and "you know what I mean" are words and phrases that drive me round the twist. I was on the tube next to a group of teenagers and how they knew what each other was talking about i don't know. It was just a string of words peppered with innit,na what I mean and bruv. I despair.

Hi everyone I haven't logged on for a while hope everyone is OK etc. Another person who says "literally" too much is Fiona from Decleor and AY.

I'm wondering why Debbie no longer does LE shows, she was always the model for them.
Tova always says " in other words "

Latest posts

Back