Tova tsv 28/06/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

just wondering if anyone knows what this is going to be?

it will be from her beauty range as the 1am hour, which follows the tsv launch, features woman magazine...

thanks in advance...:tongue:

Well, I give Tova products a miss now. Ever since Signature was changed, and both her and QVC tried to say it hadn't. I think she has tried to bring in so many new perfumes that there has been a lot of cost cutting and that has ruined the quality, just my opinion, but until they offer free p&p and return costs I am not ordering any more of her stuff. Shame, Signature was lovely, lasted all day and I really did get a lot of comments, a classic example of trying to mend what wasn't broken.

Tova 2 Piece Signature Platinum and Ambre D'Oro Fragrance Set
Item Number: 229939
QVC Price £52.50
Today's Special Value Price £43.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Description
Delight in the sensual scents of Tova's Signature Platinum and Ambre D'Oro Eau De Parfum Collection. Her Signature Platinum scent blends jasmine and bergamot with French lavender and East Indian sandalwood, whiles notes of musk add a long-lasting richness to the fragrance. Inspired by the Italy's native plants, Ambre D'Oro (100ml) blends the captivating scent of Sicilian lemons with sensual peony peregrina accord, romantic Asiatic lily and plum blossom. The duo comes beautifully presented in a satin lined box making it the perfect gift for a loved one.

Contains:

1 x Tova Ambre D'Oro Eau De Parfum (100ml)
1 x Tova Signature Platinum Eau De Parfum (100ml)
1 x white gift box

Signature Platinum Eau De Parfum
This wonderful perfume blends the finest jasmine and bergamot from Italy with French lavender from Provence and rare East Indian sandalwood. Notes of musk add a long-lasting richness to the fragrance.

Ambre D’Oro Eau De Parfum
Inspired by the Italy's native plants, it blends the captivating scent of Sicilian lemons with sensual peony peregrina accord, romantic Asiatic lily and plum blossom. At the heart of this eau de parfum lays a combination of Italian jasmine, Florentine iris and wild gladiola. The scent is presented in a beautiful glass bottle with a black floral design that stands out against the golden glow of the scent.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229939

On Website Now

Tova 2 Piece Signature Platinum and Ambre D'Oro Fragrance Set
Today's Special Value Price£43.32
QVC Price£52.50
Item Number229939
Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45

Delight in the sensual scents of Tova's Signature Platinum and Ambre D'Oro Eau De Parfum Collection. Her Signature Platinum scent blends jasmine and bergamot with French lavender and East Indian sandalwood, whiles notes of musk add a long-lasting richness to the fragrance. Inspired by the Italy's native plants, Ambre D'Oro (100ml) blends the captivating scent of Sicilian lemons with sensual peony peregrina accord, romantic Asiatic lily and plum blossom. The duo comes beautifully presented in a satin lined box making it the perfect gift for a loved one.

Contains:

1 x Tova Ambre D'Oro Eau De Parfum (100ml)
1 x Tova Signature Platinum Eau De Parfum (100ml)
1 x white gift box

Signature Platinum Eau De Parfum
This wonderful perfume blends the finest jasmine and bergamot from Italy with French lavender from Provence and rare East Indian sandalwood. Notes of musk add a long-lasting richness to the fragrance.

Ambre D’Oro Eau De Parfum
Inspired by the Italy's native plants, it blends the captivating scent of Sicilian lemons with sensual peony peregrina accord, romantic Asiatic lily and plum blossom. At the heart of this eau de parfum lays a combination of Italian jasmine, Florentine iris and wild gladiola. The scent is presented in a beautiful glass bottle with a black floral design that stands out against the golden glow of the scent.

Well, I give Tova products a miss now. Ever since Signature was changed, and both her and QVC tried to say it hadn't. I think she has tried to bring in so many new perfumes that there has been a lot of cost cutting and that has ruined the quality, just my opinion, but until they offer free p&p and return costs I am not ordering any more of her stuff. Shame, Signature was lovely, lasted all day and I really did get a lot of comments, a classic example of trying to mend what wasn't broken.

paralax.......just hear say BUT ive heard that QVC bought her out & hence the DILUTION in the strength......i too was a true devotee of her fragrances & they not only lasted all day BUT they also lasted months on clothes in your wardrobe....it would stand to reason that qvc trying for more profit would 'water' them down as profit seems to have taken over from value......i do say yet again thats just what ive heard & i think im not on my own either on here maybe ive also read such things........bummer qvc PLEASE lets all go back & we will al start buying again...toll then people will keep sending them back dissappointed.

More importantly, did Alison Young launch this with her and was Alison wearing her Tova RIP-OFF ring?

Heads to archives to find out..................................:mysmilie_1:

Well Alison Young is wearing her bootleg Tova ring, nutz the size of planets on that woman,lol. Oh well I guess they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or summat like that.

Am I hallucinating or has Tova gained weight? Is that allowed??, I would have thought her body would reject such a notion. Will they let Tova back into Los Angeles??,I don't think you're allowed to re-enter LA if you're so much as 2oz overweight, they may have to smuggle Tova back home via Compton!

Why oh why doesn't she bring back Tova Calm when she said that she would?! I preferred that over the original Signature.

I used to love the Signature and Tova Nights and have recently run out. I'm reluctant to re-purchase after all the negative customer reviews of QVCuk and QVC America. I don't feel that QVC ever properly addressed the complaints from customers about the formula changing so I have now lost confidence in the brand. It's a shame because I used to love the fragrances, but I'm not prepared to risk the p & p. £5.45 postage for two perfumes seems extremely high to me. Wonder if it's because they are expecting a lot of returns on this so want to make as much profit as possible on the p & p in advance?
Cynical, moi? :thinking:

I actually like the "look" of this (and in a funny way,I quite like Tova,herself!) - but just cannot bring myself to buy perfume from the TV.I just think its sooooo personal - everyones different.

It seems a strange statement to make when I have purchased yankee candles from QVC - but to me,I'm happy to try all my candles - if I love them,great,if I don't - I make a mental note not to buy that one again and normally pass it on to someone who will love it.

Perfume - I just feel completely different about it!

Was tempted for a few minutes, but have resisted. I had the Signature Elixir a while back and thought it very old fashioned, but quite liked the smell when it had settled on the skin, but there was so little staying power, it put me off. Have been reading the reviews of the Signature Platinum which seem to be more favourable and wouldn't mind trying the Ambre one, as again reviews seem fairly good, but easy pay or no, it's still over £40 and I could go and buy myself a big bottle of Marc Jacob's Daisy or Clarins Eau Dynamisante which I KNOW I love and will use and wouldn't have to pay to send back.

Think my sensible self is finally starting to win out!

Having said that, if the Body Mind Spirit one had been on easy pay I might have succumbed as I rather like that! However I don't want 2 x 100ml bottles of the stuff that they're currently offering!

Last edited:
I was tempted and if it had been the Tova Nights I would have bought it but am giving it a miss.

Can anyone tell me roughly (or nicely!!) what it smells like? I mean, is it similar to anything else on the market, or which kind of family it belongs to? I read the description but it doesn't really help that much. the Amber one I'd assume would be like the Opium, Cinnabar (gosh I'm showing my age!!) group? Thanks!

Well Alison Young is wearing her bootleg Tova ring, nutz the size of planets on that woman,lol. Oh well I guess they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or summat like that.

Am I hallucinating or has Tova gained weight? Is that allowed??, I would have thought her body would reject such a notion. Will they let Tova back into Los Angeles??,I don't think you're allowed to re-enter LA if you're so much as 2oz overweight, they may have to smuggle Tova back home via Compton!

I noticed that. Tova banned her from wearing it but Ali threatened to replace the contents of all the Tova Signature bottles with Raid Fly Spray if she didn't back down.

I actually thought Tova looked really good yesterday - I think she might have had her face boiled and starched and sewn back on. Say what you want about her though, she's one classy bird - I actually do love all that old school glamour. :heart:

I actually thought Tova looked really good yesterday - I think she might have had her face boiled and starched and sewn back on. Say what you want about her though, she's one classy bird - I actually do love all that old school glamour. :heart:
:mysmilie_483:Love it!! Seriously she looked amazing and the extra 2ozs that BFT commented :grin: on really suits her.

Latest posts

Back