Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like Tova. She does seem full of herself yet she has a funny way about her that just makes me laugh! I suppose she is of a different era but I actually quite like that. I'm not a particularly modern person, anyway. Of course she's ****** well had work done! How many septuagenarians have you met with a naturally "tambourine taut" visage? Had she let nature take its course her face would by now resemble a melting candle. No amount of Cactine could save her countenance from the ravages of the best part of a century. I can't say her stripey hairstyle is particularly becoming. It looks like a badger that's fallen in a vat of creosote!

Last edited:
Oh I tried that Cactine - rubbish product and cheap packaging. And her perfumes are not great either, but I only tried them when they were reformulated, perhaps that's why.

The impression I have always had of Tova is that she seems a warm and kindhearted woman, the type I would imagine is very good to her friends and their families. I used Tova's skincare and makeup, and I remember the little black hold all bags, they were terrific and I've lost mine, she did mention that she may be bringing back the skin care and/or makeup. Cactine, has many uses i believe she was right about that.

shes nice. so kind and friendly at the beauty bash honestly really genuine. very tall and slim. looks better in real life

I quite like the stuff Mally wears. Some nice dresses over the years.

To be honest, Weathergirl, when Mally is on, all I remember is her loudness and I think she is the one who introduced the word "bullet proof" eye shadow(or was it eye liner? ) .The only time I noticed what she was wearing was when she had a maxi on, it was a kind of floral and ""orangey " and she looked really nice in it :)
When I compared Tova with Mally, I meant Tova's genteel manner and Mally's screeching and a few times she has used words that no other guests have used :doh:.

The impression I have always had of Tova is that she seems a warm and kindhearted woman, the type I would imagine is very good to her friends and their families. I used Tova's skincare and makeup, and I remember the little black hold all bags, they were terrific and I've lost mine, she did mention that she may be bringing back the skin care and/or makeup. Cactine, has many uses i believe she was right about that.

I like her bath gel and body souffle. They are very good for the price. I have not tried Tova Signature Smoothing Body Balm but there are lots of very good reviews about it when I googled.
I also found this article which I found interesting there is a picture there of a young Tova
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ove-life-actor-counted-movie-stars-wives.html

shes nice. so kind and friendly at the beauty bash honestly really genuine. very tall and slim. looks better in real life

I don't know where you live boffy, but I think the chances of me every being able to attend a beauty bash are as good as me winning the lotto, but for some of the reasons given by you and others, I would love to attend. I have also heard how nice Tova is and that's certainly how she comes across to me. One of the things I think we should all remember is that a lot of the Hollywood people, don't even do their own cooking, they have house maids, and personal chefs, they just don't live day to day the way the rest of us do, and that's a fact.

I like her bath gel and body souffle. They are very good for the price. I have not tried Tova Signature Smoothing Body Balm but there are lots of very good reviews about it when I googled.
I also found this article which I found interesting there is a picture there of a young Tova
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ove-life-actor-counted-movie-stars-wives.html
Thank you for the link, very interesting indeed. Regardless of what anyone says, for her age, whether she's had anything done or not, she looks terrific, and if she's had anything done - well you could blow me down with a feather in comparison to others who've had something done, it has been done very well indeed.

To be honest, Weathergirl, when Mally is on, all I remember is her loudness and I think she is the one who introduced the word "bullet proof" eye shadow(or was it eye liner? ) .The only time I noticed what she was wearing was when she had a maxi on, it was a kind of floral and ""orangey " and she looked really nice in it :)
When I compared Tova with Mally, I meant Tova's genteel manner and Mally's screeching and a few times she has used words that no other guests have used :doh:.

Yes she certainly is loud I agree with you there! I thought you were talking about her clothes though. Doh!

I agree about Tova very elegant a real lady. Old school glamour like Joan Collins, wear right size clothing and what suits them.

In the hollywood environment, it's inevitable that Tova has had work done. But I would say that any work she has had done has been done particularly well. She's recognisably the same woman, and while everything is looking very taut, nothing seems to have been pulled out of position or distorted from its original look.

There are some very obvious parallels between Tova, Joan Collins and Frank Usher's June : all old-school, from a time where looking groomed, appropriate and elegant was mandatory. They've carried this on and still look fabulous and classy. The younger generation will be different, but will be appreciated in their own way.

Latest posts

Back