Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maisie

Registered Shopper
Goodness me what has Tova done to her face. Smooth as a baby's bum but she has forgotten to do her neck/chest and hands.

Whenever I see Tova she reminds me more and more of Glenn Close as Cruella De Ville. If she has her face pulled any tighter she`ll look as if she`s stuck in a wind tunnel.

I am always fascinated by her hair. Whats with the stripes.I don't want to be too critical but is she growing out grey?

Oh I do love Tova and I missed her this visit. I was looking forward to seeing what mask and wig she was wearing this time. Wasn't there talk of her bringing back her skincare range? Perhaps that's the reason for her smoothed out face - the cactine mask that nearly took your skin off and was the toast of Beverly Hills is surely due a return!

I once rang Customer Services and asked for the item number for Tova's wig:grin:
Well i think you are very cruel to the lady, remember first and foremost she lives in the States, where looks seem to be more important when you are well known, than they will ever be over here - because we are just different.

Nonsense re the wig remark, she does not wear a wig. I think Tova is a delight to watch, she is of a Hollywood era which no longer exists, and I find it refreshing to listen to her, she lives in a completely different world to the rest of us, but she is very well mannered, very well dressed, the clothes she wears are Couture and must cost a fortune, she is a delight.

The Tova brand is owned by QVC, they dropped the skin care/make up I cannot see it coming back. Hence all the diamonique she now sells with a bit of perfume on the side.

Tova was one of my favourite guests, but in recent years she just irritates me ... all she seem to do is boast, so I have given up watching her. I am not surprised they have dropped her skin care, if they didn't work for her how are we to believe they would work for us, the same apply to Lulu and her cosmetics.

I agree Kathy, there's being humble and there's boasting, when I used to watch her I found it was the latter.

I met Tova on a cruise when her husband Ernest was a guest speaker. It was a transatlantic and on the sea days I met her in the Gym and Beauty salon. She was delightful. Very friendly and not at all flash. Her voice is different when you chat to her she definitely is more theatrical on QVC. Both of them were out and about on the ship, chatting to anyone who approached them, in her track suit during tHe day, at night all glitz and glam. They were just a few cabins up from us, they did not have the top suite and just seemed happy to be there.

Wish she would lay off the face lifts she really doesn't need it. Her hair is real! Saw it not quite as set as it is on TV but the colour was the same just slicked down and looked more modern.

tova is a real lady. shes elegant and polite and curteous. for all her wealth shes a real lady. she talks to everyone in a genuine way and has time and patience. when you compare her to say victoria beckham and that ilk shes far removed from them. real holiwood royalty real and genuine class. i could say more but i wont

I liked her mascara it was one of the few that did not irritate my eyes. Though I try not to rely on QVC for beauty products, as they often disappear!

Maybe I'm a dissenting voice here. I think her lift looks overdone. She doesn't look at all real anymore to me, I'm afraid.

I like Tova, she is elegant and very ladylike, even the presenters of QVC make an effort to dress well if they are presenting with her. She is such a contrast to the likes of Mally.

I like Tova, she is elegant and very ladylike, even the presenters of QVC make an effort to dress well if they are presenting with her. She is such a contrast to the likes of Mally.

So easy to look like a bag lady next to her you just have to make an effort. You won't find shark bite hems or stretchy nylon on Tova.

I quite like the stuff Mally wears. Some nice dresses over the years.

Latest posts

Back