Travel Solutions TSV 20/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am in the market for new suitcases. I can see there are Heys shows on 19/03 so I assume it’s a TSV. Does anyone know what’s on offer. Supercoolwillow, can you help?

Heys Duraflex 3 Piece Luggage Set

Attachments

• Heys Luggage Trio.jpg
    Heys Luggage Trio.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 153
Mr L just won’t even consider a hard shell suitcase but they seem to be in the majority in shops. Unfortunately as an engineer its hard to argue with him but I think he might just be blinkered as with many more of his ideas LOL

These are so flexible they do not protect the contents at all.

QVC emphasise the flexibility, but if they are loaded into an aircraft at the bottom of other suitcases, the contents will be squashed flat, including your extremely expensive Dyson hairdryer lol

I have Tripp suitcases and travel bags and they`ve taken a beating over several years but are still going strong. My youngest son asked for a suitcase for his birthday present so I bought him one of their hard body expanding cases and he loves it. They have a sale on at the moment and some good discounts.

I have Tripp suitcases and travel bags and they`ve taken a beating over several years but are still going strong. My youngest son asked for a suitcase for his birthday present so I bought him one of their hard body expanding cases and he loves it. They have a sale on at the moment and some good discounts.
Ooh, I didn’t know there were hard body expanding suitcases. I wouldn’t mind one of those, as my soft body cases are nearly always damaged in some way when I get them from the belt. Unless the airport staff have a vendetta against me...😳

Ooh, I didn’t know there were hard body expanding suitcases. I wouldn’t mind one of those, as my soft body cases are nearly always damaged in some way when I get them from the belt. Unless the airport staff have a vendetta against me...😳
This is the case I bought for my son and it expands from the middle.

I often doodle designs for my own suitcase made of hi-tech materials like carbon fibre and titanium (both very light and strong), and then getting it made by a Formula 1 team like McClaren, but so far I haven't won the lottery!

I often doodle designs for my own suitcase made of hi-tech materials like carbon fibre and titanium (both very light and strong), and then getting it made by a Formula 1 team like McClaren, but so far I haven't won the lottery!

My design would have 4 wheels, but 2 of them would be braked so you could pull it along like a 2-wheeled case.

I once helped a friend with their 4-wheeled case, and it was a nightmare!

It was fine on smooth and level station concourses and platforms (and in QVC studios lol), but on the slightest slope on the way to the station, it was impossible to let go of it (eg waiting for the bus) as it would just roll away down the slope.

So although Q demonstrates how easy they are to move about, it is worth bearing in mind that they are useless on a slope.

Heys Duraflex Aura Light 3 Piece Luggage Set
Item Number: 711890
QVC Price £280.00
Todays Special Value Price £162.99
P&P £6.95

This three-piece luggage set from Heys is made from the brand's all-new Duraflex formulation, an impact-resistant yet elastic material 15% lighter than their previous design, which like the original, can still withstand a force of 340kg without cracking or breaking. Boasting a stylish, scuff-resistant dual finish and a host of other handy features, youll be all set with this smooth-running Aura luggage set, whether you're travelling locally or planning that dream holiday.

Any terrain, any time - each suitcase boasts four 360 degree spinner wheels that are durable, smooth and adaptable to any terrain. So you can say goodbye to dragging and pulling across uneven floors and pavements!

Safe and secure - with built-in, flush-mounted, TSA-approved locks on each piece in this set, you can rest assured that the contents of your luggage will remain safe and secure for your whole journey.

Optimum handling - the comfort grips on the lightweight telescopic top and sturdy side handles make these suitcases super easy to lift and move around, so you can go from the taxi to the departure's lounge with no hassle whatsoever, while multiple locking heights allows you to adjust the cases to you for ultimate comfort.

Super storage - the fully lined interior in each suitcase has great storage capacity, and features a buckled compression strap, a built-in zipped divider on one side, and multiple handy pockets for super organisation.

Choose your colour - in a choice of five fantastic colour options, you can make sure your luggage looks just as fabulous as the clothes inside, as well as super easy to spot on the baggage carousel. The colour-matched zip pulls also provide the perfect finishing touch for total co-ordination.

Warranty included - this three-piece set comes with the brand's Prestige Class five-year global warranty for your peace of mind.

Colour options:

• Teal
  • Wine
  • Navy
  • Black
  • White

Contains (h x w x d):

• 1 x small suitcase: 53cm x 39.5cm x 20cm (20.9" x 15.5" x 7.9")
  • 1 x medium suitcase: 66cm x 46cm x 26.5cm (26" x 18.1" x 10.4")
  • 1 x large suitcase: 76cm x 52.5cm x 31.5cm (29.9" x 20.7" x 12.4")

Weight/capacity:

• Small 2.4kg/38L
  • Medium 3.2kg/71L
  • Large 3.9kg/114L

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back