Trinny London

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulupops

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this range? They look very cute and portable and Ali (qvc model) is on the website looking gorgeous. The pots are a little bit pricey and I'm always looking for something new. Don't know why as I know I will buy the Bare Minerals TSV 🤗💋

Has anyone tried this range? They look very cute and portable and Ali (qvc model) is on the website looking gorgeous. The pots are a little bit pricey and I'm always looking for something new. Don't know why as I know I will buy the Bare Minerals TSV 🤗💋
Make sure you patch test, so if you can get samples to trial it would be best. A friend of mine who is not allergy prone had really bad reaction to one product, primer, I think.

I've got loads. It gets really addictive. Love the BFF cream which I shouldn't, as it doesn't give hardly any coverage but my skin looks good I've repurchased twice. BFF eye is really moisturising and gives some coverage. Even if I need something else on top I nearly always use this too. May buy the destress once mine has fun out although I tend to swap around my foundations depending on coverage. Actually I chop and change all my makeup. Bit pricey but the colour items last ages.Could say more but would take too long. Except that it's pretty foolproof if you want the natural look.

I've got loads. It gets really addictive. Love the BFF cream which I shouldn't, as it doesn't give hardly any coverage but my skin looks good I've repurchased twice. BFF eye is really moisturising and gives some coverage. Even if I need something else on top I nearly always use this too. May buy the destress once mine has fun out although I tend to swap around my foundations depending on coverage. Actually I chop and change all my makeup. Bit pricey but the colour items last ages.Could say more but would take too long. Except that it's pretty foolproof if you want the natural look.
Thanks this is really useful x

Make sure you patch test, so if you can get samples to trial it would be best. A friend of mine who is not allergy prone had really bad reaction to one product, primer, I think.
Thanks. Useful to know x

Latest posts

Back