Triple Day Beauty on the Website....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Just decided to have a look on there to see what was on triple pay, so clicked on the big banner declaring "To mark the third day of the third month of 2013, QVC are showcasing a selection of beauty treats in 3 interest-free monthly instalments. Go on, indulge yourself this Triple Day!"
Triple - that's three right?
First item: some Gatineau stuff - 2 easy payments
Second item: some philosophy stuff - 2 easy payments...
I got as far as the sixth one before I got bored - only two of them were on triple easy pay.
Poor...

I am tempted to try the Mally defender but it is still over £40 and i am trying to be good. I recently tried some avon stuff and the glimmersticks are fab, got a foundation which was very good but Daughter has swiped it and gone back to uni. My point is everying on Q seems very expensive lately what happened to the fab buys.

I am tempted to try the Mally defender but it is still over £40 and i am trying to be good. I recently tried some avon stuff and the glimmersticks are fab, got a foundation which was very good but Daughter has swiped it and gone back to uni. My point is everying on Q seems very expensive lately what happened to the fab buys.

There very rarely are any now miss molly

I agree, a lot of the stuff on Q either is cheaper elsewhere or seems to have shot up in price so that I am not tempted to try or buy it. I have only bought one thing from them this year and that is very unusual for me, I normally can't resist Liz Earle or Elemis tsvs but have this time. The only item i have bought and now regret buying is the Bare Escentuals one as I am not that struck on the mineral veil and only got it as know I would definitely use the primer and could give the other items a go. I really do wonder if all these fancy skin care brands do make much difference to my skin, I am not convinced at all and whilst I can afford to treat myself now and again I think I am going to use up what I have and then try some of the good high street more reasonably priced brands., like Nivea etc. having said all that I would like to try the Elemis cleansing balm!!

I've ordered some Nivea whilst I was online earlier doing a shop with ocado. It was half price!

Q have admitted they have made a boob with the 3 easy pay thing.

Oh and the Elemis new balm on gorgeousshop is only £31 free P&P, oh and through Topcash you get £7.07 back. If anyone is interested in it. Not me.

Latest posts

Back