Trouble With Pumps ......... Ojon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The same is true of the Elemis 400ml cleanser. The pump does fit but you have use up some of the cleanser before putting them in or a load overflows. I'd say a good 20mls has to come out first.
As these are only 474ml it sounds like the pump has been designed for a 500ml bottle. Sounds like the TSV was destined for the American market with 16 fl oz rather than Europe and mls - and they overlooked that when putting the pack together; we all know that the US will never embrace the metric system!

Has anyone recieved their replacement pumps they were promised, mine not arrived as yet. :headbang:

I did get some replacement pumps sent out via QVC, :confused: exactly the same ones that came with the TSV!

In the envelope there was also an Estee Lauder compliments slip so I called them and told them what the problem was. They are hoping to rectify the problem but they don't know how long it will take. So it's anyones guess!

Thanks for that Loopsy Daisy. I'm waiting for replacement pumps too. I hope they sort it out soon as those big bottles are really difficult to use in the shower especially the conditioner. It's put me off ordering the big sizes again.:sad:

the pumps that I got with the TSV do fit....my 125ml bottles?!! You have to cut a fair bit off the ends though but they screw in ok on the smaller bottles. On seeing how much shampoo the pump dispenses I realise I have been using waaay too much though. ooops.

Thanks for that Loopsy Daisy. I'm waiting for replacement pumps too. I hope they sort it out soon as those big bottles are really difficult to use in the shower especially the conditioner. It's put me off ordering the big sizes again.:sad:

I had the previous TSV with this size bottles and really struggled getting the product out.
In fact I ended up banging product out on the side of the bath loosing loads, and it didn't last nearly as long as it should have.
So I only ordered this TSV because it had the pumps in the kit, as without them it would have been a real waste.
Litre sizes with pumps really do last much much longer, if you can go for them they are much better value in the long run.

Hi there
I'm a newbie to posting on here, but have been reading and enjoying the posts for months!!
Thanks to the info on here, I have rung QVC CS and been assured that replacement pumps will be sent out by the end of the week. Fingers crossed...........!!

Well I've just got off the phone with CS and they've just said that I have got the correct pumps and you need to push very hard and turn!! lol!! How condesending I'm not that dim they just don't fit! I ended up laughing down the phone! Why am I the only one where they are not sending or saying they will send new pumps to!!! lol!!

The problem arises when the product can't be squeezed from the top and then you realize you have used far too much. :devil:

I phoned CS this week about the pumps being too big and they said that it had been brought to their attention already and they were looking in to it and would write or phone if there were any developments.
He didnt say he would send me new pumps and I couldnt be bothered arguing with him and will just wait and see what the outcome is.

I've not got any statisfaction either.

So I've rung up to ask what's happening ?

CS have promised to make an inquiry as I should have had them by now.

If we could all please make a repeat phone call to CS they may get the message loud and clear.

:call::call::call::call::call::call::call::call:

This morning, after dropping my conditioner in the shower again I decided to give the pumps another go.

I'd already chopped a bit off the bottom so that I could actually get the darn thing in the bottle. I then pushed down on the top really hard (it helped that I was quite angry at this stage) as you cannot screw the tops on. To my amazement the top fitted!!

So, basically you have to push the tops on not try to screw 'em on and they fit!!! Well they did for me anyway. Make sure you're good and mad when you try it so you give yourself extra umphf!!!

This morning, after dropping my conditioner in the shower again I decided to give the pumps another go.

I'd already chopped a bit off the bottom so that I could actually get the darn thing in the bottle. I then pushed down on the top really hard (it helped that I was quite angry at this stage) as you cannot screw the tops on. To my amazement the top fitted!!

So, basically you have to push the tops on not try to screw 'em on and they fit!!! Well they did for me anyway. Make sure you're good and mad when you try it so you give yourself extra umphf!!!

Don't know if I'm up to the job, not as much weight behind me now. :whew:
Are the pumps you have managed to ram in, the ones that came with the TSV ?

Latest posts

Back