TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
yawn sense of de ja vu sure these have been a TSV before didn't want them then sure as hell don't want them now market comes to mind when i see them :)

Maybe so but the reviews are very good although I haven't gone for them so can't comment personally. If the quality is as good as the reviews make out then they look like a reasonable little gift to me.

perfect gift for someone you do not know very well but have to buy for I would have thought. But I am also sure that I have seen these before

They would make nice gifts for my teenage nieces, and I'm thinking of getting one for me.

But Charlie's incessant listing of people for whom it would be suitable is getting on my nerves.

my money's safe.. they look like stuff you get at outdoor markets, can't bear to watch Charlie anyway.

I received one of these as a present when i was about 5, I think they must have been popular in the late 70's early 80's as a few of my friends also had them

I agree that they're very seventies - I certainly had one then!!

I'm disappointed its a repeat tsv - I was hoping for something new.

But tbh,everything I've seen so far is mostly dusted off and wheeled out again.very boring.

I love the festive season but I fear if I start doing Christmas in July I'll turn into the kind of woman that Victoria Wood describes as beginning her Christmas preparations by putting the sprouts on to boil in November...

Call me cynical (I can hear you all shouting) but I can't help wondering if the items at 'Christmas in July' prices that are not new are last year's stock that didn't sell well at full price then? :wonder:

Sorry - meant to post this in the 'Christmas in July' thread - anyone with the power to do so please feel free to move it!

Last edited:
those jewellery boxes are really good quality for the money, but why repeat them as a TSV? They could have come back as a hot pick, couldn't they? Lazy lazy lazy

I love the festive season but I fear if I start doing Christmas in July I'll turn into the kind of woman that Victoria Wood describes as beginning her Christmas preparations by putting the sprouts on to boil in November...

Call me cynical (I can hear you all shouting) but I can't help wondering if the items at 'Christmas in July' prices that are not new are last year's stock that didn't sell well at full price then? :wonder:

Sorry - meant to post this in the 'Christmas in July' thread - anyone with the power to do so please feel free to move it!

That is exactly what it is, last years Christmas stock that did not sell and has to go to make space for 2010 Christmas stock, which you can buy cheap in July 2011:nod:

They would make nice gifts for my teenage nieces, and I'm thinking of getting one for me.

But Charlie's incessant listing of people for whom it would be suitable is getting on my nerves.

Did he say that he was going to get one for his mother/sister/partner/daughter? That is the usual line he trots out :taphead:

Latest posts

Back