Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aries

Shauny
17/10 - Liz Earle
25/10 - L'Occitane (2 choices!)
28/10 - Leighton Denny
30/10 - Yankee Candles
Smashbox?

So many to choose from, any other good ones in the last week of October?
Last week of October not showing on the QVC TV Guide yet.

I'd like the Liz Earle, both L'Occitane (lol) Yankee Candle (depending what it is) and Smashbox. Leighton Denny would have to be something good as it's all too expensive as it is. :cash:

What does everyone else fancy getting? :ninja:

L'Occitane definitely (though I'll have to make a choice: almond I think m- though might get the other option as a Xmas pressie)

The LE one tempts me, but I was a bit disappointed with the contents of the TSV (the big C&P appeals though), so it might boil down to how good the value is (LE has some pretty good special offers on at the moment, so as far as I'm concerned, the value in the TSV would have to be fab to sway me).

Then there's the Honora TSV on the 18/10 which you don't mention Aries, but on which I'll definitely keep an eye...

I'll look out for the Ojon TSV on the 26th too, as I've never tried the brand, but so many FMs rave about the stuff... The Smashbox one is also potentially very interesting, but I had gathered from another thread that there might not be one for a while? Or did I dream that?

Add to that that I am thinking of getting some superskin stuff from LE's web site and mypure (both for me and as presents) and October looks like it's going to be an expensive month!!!

Is it my feeling only or is the range of beauty brands stocked by QVC getting more limited? I wonder why that is, or if there are new brands on their way in...

Liz earle probably, my initial enthusiasm has waned a bit. I was really hoping for some of the superskin products. still undecided i may go to her website see what offers are on, and order from there.

L'occitaine definitely. that looks like a fabulous TSV. i really like the look of both options(may have to go for both) I don't need it but may give the items i'm not so keen on away as presents. (Still have the last drop from the AD to come in December)

Leighton Denny one doesn't appeal very much, I'm hoping for an OPI TSV soon.

Yankee candles not sure it'll depend whats in it. I prefer the clean cotton or baby powder fragrances so probably not.

Smashbox definitely if we ever get it!!!!!!!!!!

l'occitane (both!) for sure and yankee as long as its candles /tarts in Christmas smells
dont think LE will be worth me going for as I have at least 2 c&p under the bed in the'stash'
leighton denny would make a good pressies for my sister in law so I will also look at that:cheeky:

SMASHBOX !
if only we had a date :giggle::giggle:
maybe LD once ive seen the colours ad the price.
ide like a big nails inc tsv with loads of new dark/winter colours

For me it will probably only be the YC one that I'm interested in and it then depends whether it includes tarts. If it's ceramics and candles I'll probably pass as I have a new tart burner for Christmas and don't need any more ceramics or candles.

Won't be interested in the LD one as the colours don't grab me - I've seen a couple of Essie ones that I really want.

The L'Occitane one isn't grabbing me either cos I'm not keen on all the bits in each set.

Same goes for the LE one - the majority of products I don't use and I prefer to make a large order from LE direct near Christmas time.

Now the Smashbox one is the one I'm waiting for. Am so hoping it has Halo in it.

I may be tempted by the Honora on the 18th. It will very much depend on what it is and the price though. Not in the least bit tempted by any of the others.

Well I am being a "good girl" :wink2:, and I am not going to buy anything :nod:, at the moment :grin:

At last someone with a bit of restraint.:angel: What about the rest of you? What happened to f.a.r.ting? Is it because our Glorious Leader has been very quiet on that front. Personally speaking I have no intentions of buying any of the TSV's.:angel::angel::angel:

i dont give a fart when it comes to l'occitane tsv. i will use up my stash and i will buy 2 tsv's lol:tongue2:

At last someone with a bit of restraint.:angel: What about the rest of you? What happened to f.a.r.ting? Is it because our Glorious Leader has been very quiet on that front. Personally speaking I have no intentions of buying any of the TSV's.:angel::angel::angel:

loveheart, if you look at my reply I am still erring towards a good fart though in that I may only buy the YC one as I do NEED tarts to burn in my new burner. I've been so good as well - have still not bought anything from QVC since July and the only thing I've bought to add to stockpiles are the OPI lacquers and Essie Top Coat that I just had to have - have even farted over the LD TSV (that's right me, the self confessed lacquer addict!).

Agree with you about our Glorious Leader, she is being way too quiet!

loveheart, if you look at my reply I am still erring towards a good fart though in that I may only buy the YC one as I do NEED tarts to burn in my new burner. I've been so good as well - have still not bought anything from QVC since July and the only thing I've bought to add to stockpiles are the OPI lacquers and Essie Top Coat that I just had to have - have even farted over the LD TSV (that's right me, the self confessed lacquer addict!).

Agree with you about our Glorious Leader, she is being way too quiet!

Ok Valm, you are a good f.a.r.t. too. Well done with the LD TSV. I thought that was in the future so maybe you are just thinking of f.a.r.ting over it and haven't actually done it.

I will probably buy the LE and Loccitane, NN have a luxury TSV on the 8th so might "need" to get it too

What about the Breast Cancer Care, its on the 15th October
that can be an expensive night as I get carried away and buy whatever I can get because the money is going to a great cause

For me it has to be the Honora TSV. I was tempted by the LD one until I saw what was in the collection but not interested now. (Will buy any colours I like direct from his site).

Might be tempted to an OPI once I see what's in it though ! Any ideas when it is ?

I fancy the L'Occitane one, maybe the Leighton denny, Liz Earle I don't need but might be tempted, Bare Escentuals curious to see which kit it will be, Ojon deffo if its and shampoo/conditioner except the thickening, Yankee Candles as well damn what a month!

I'm a good farted me :angel: Well, now I'm back on the wagon lol. I only want to see what the Honora TSV will be. But because I am obviously prone to be a disappointed with TSV buy something else kind of shopper, I probably won't even watch. Since starting college I don't seem to have as much time to watch QVC. :flower:

Latest posts

Back