Tula Handbag guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Where do I know her from?

Also, I felt like I was her gynacologist with the length of her skirt.
If she had bent over we would have known what she had for lunch!!

I love the Tula Handbags, I have had one for about 10 years and it still looks like new.

I am however very dissapointed with QVC for using a guest who may not be an expert in this field . What is the point of that.

The poor girl had nothing to say about the product besides the same thing over and over.

I love the Tula Handbags, I have had one for about 10 years and it still looks like new.

I am however very dissapointed with QVC for using a guest who may not be an expert in this field . What is the point of that.

The poor girl had nothing to say about the product besides the same thing over and over.

It's the same with Kipling and Marie Wotsit. They are actresses with not a lot of knowledge.

I agree, I thought the presentation could have been much better. One of the bags had a magnetic fastening with three inside sections one of which had a zip. I think that is a good feature from a security point of view but the guest never mentioned it! The bags seemed to sell well but I don't think that was due to the presentation.

These so-called guest "presenters" are the QVC "super bargain price" equivalent of the bikini-clad women who drape themselves over the Aston Martins and Porsches at the Motor Show. They are there for their glamour appeal not their brains or knowledge. I can understand it for the Motor Show where most potential customers are gullible males, but QVC ? ......

model exposure

potentially millions of viewers watch qvc. models need lots of exposure to ensure continuity of work.

she was getting paid to present but she may get work just by presenting bags hence the short dress.:wink:

I agree. She didn't seem to know much about the bags or, at least, how to present them and she didn't show much personality either. It was the most boring show - she repeated "absolutely" endlessly whenever Charlie made a point.

I've had Tula bags in the past, I have a Tula bag now but I'm not sure I can be bothered to watch another show about them after seeing the last two efforts.

Latest posts

Back