Turkizite ring-Tony Diniz insulting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
So Turkizite is so rare , so expensive, Tony insults us by saying "People do you not realise how rare and how valuable this is". So l ask why is it set in silver with gold overlay at £99. If so rare and valuable why are you now saying you are selling at below cost price, REALLY!!!!!!!!!! Still 126 left,not surprised.

The moment this guy pops up on screen I can't get to the remote control to change channels quick enough to be honest.
And when he's on with Mark Gould it's unbearable. I can't stand either of them.

There are too many presenters who behave like they are throwing pearls to pigs and become infuriated when we the dim witted peasants do not fully appreciate, ergo buy, what they are offering us. However, I have a perverted sense of humour and I love watching them. For some reason, it just makes me laugh. I am new to TJC and I haven't seen much of Tony Diniz but I am quite curious to watch him now

There are too many presenters who behave like they are throwing pearls to pigs and become infuriated when we the dim witted peasants do not fully appreciate, ergo buy, what they are offering us. However, I have a perverted sense of humour and I love watching them. For some reason, it just makes me laugh. I am new to TJC and I haven't seen much of Tony Diniz but I am quite curious to watch him now
I like watching him for that very reason. He gets a real strop on when things are slow to sell….‘can’t you SEE what we have on the table???!!!!’ 🤣

It's painful. I was once dumb enough to buy some andalusite stud earrings and a pendant that he and Stacey were raving about, such a beautiful colour, so rare, don't miss out etc etc. I was curious to see them. But they went straight back - so rare you could barely see them, microscopic size. No one would have been "paying me loads of compliments" because they would need a space telescope to actually see them.

You are not alone. I made that mistake too although with a pendant and not with Tony. You can barely see it. I think one of the problems is that they seldom mention measurements and it's easy to get fooled by things magnified on TV

I'm a big fan of TJC, love the deals and some of the products. Yes there's quite a bit of "meh" items, but if you watch and ignore a lot of the waffle there are some good deals to be had. Tony is there to do the "hard sell" i think, he did the same on other channels he's worked with. He brings some fab pieces but you have to ignore the hype and if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Tony reminds me of Del Boy without the charm. The rubbish he comes out with is so obvious.
I cannot watch him. I’m a channel hopper anyway so easy to hop over the channel.

Tony reminds me of Del Boy without the charm. The rubbish he comes out with is so obvious.
I cannot watch him. I’m a channel hopper anyway so easy to hop over the channel.
Sorry the original Delboy is on QVC,checkout your baskets Flinty.

I was watching Tony during the weekend and I was shocked when he evoked the war to try to persuade people to buy the jewellery. He basically said that when people are forced to flee they cannot carry their house, but they can carry their jewellery.

I cannot watch the guy. Especially when he’s on with Mark. He’s so fake. I switch over.It’s pretty low that he should invoke the war at this time. I’m sure many fleeing with their children don’t care about jewellery.
Not that I’m a big TJC watcher. I tune in to see what’s going on.

Latest posts

Back