Tweak'd By Nature TSV 22/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh heck a 24 hour session of a brown pot of stuff being applied on hair over the pond with the Indiana Jones of hair care ingredients.
Will the ladder, cat, dog and Dennis’s children be got out of bed to appear alongside the girlfriend who’s never had as good hair :unsure:;):LOL:

Tweak’d By Nature 3 Piece Collection TSV 22/08/20

Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo 267ml RRP £24 + post
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner 267ml RRP £28 + post
Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream 148.8g RRP £28 + post

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV.jpg
    Tweakd TSV.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 122
I found a tube of the hair restorer I got in a TILI box ages ago so I thought I'd slap it on and see if my hair turned into Carla Laszlo's. Surprisingly it did make quite a difference to my now long hair and you only need a little bit. I have scoffed at Denis in the past but the product was OK, not that I'd buy half a ton of it but it does a job.

CC

Not tried the shampoos and normal conditioners but very impressed with the 3 pieces all in one I got the other years. I have short hair but slap it on dry hair go do whatever I am doing then a quick foam with water and rinse, hair-like silk

I bought a TSV about 18 months ago, after a few uses i noticed my hair was greasy in parts, so stopped using. I used it last week after not using for months after one use greasy again it is going in the bin.

Tweak'd 3 Piece Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty Head to Toe Collection
Item Number: 242345
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Head to Toe Collection from Tweak'd by Nature features a selection of products from the beautifully-scented Restore range, including both Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, plus the Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream, a five-in-one moisturiser formulated to hydrate and soften your skin from head to toe. Offering both a traditional shampoo and conditioner routine plus an innovative multi-use moisturiser, this fabulous collection is the perfect way to update your entire bath and bodycare regime.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty Head to Toe Collection individually, directly from Tweak'd you’d pay £79, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.92.

Tame your tresses - the Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner are both formulated to help revitalise dry and damaged hair, gently cleansing away build-up, while replenishing moisture and leaving your hair looking and feeling stronger, with boosted softness, shine and manageability.

Straight from the source - extracted from high up in the Himalayas, certified organic, wild-harvested Dhatelo seed oil is infused into each of the products in this collection, and helps to enhance each formula's luxurious moisturising properties.

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd by Nature with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find to develop a new range of formulas. Every range from Tweak'd features ingredients grown in extreme climates and are all sustainably harvested and wild-crafted.

Contains:

• 1 x Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream (148.8g) - this is multi-tasking five-in-one formula has been created to replace your day cream, night cream, eye cream, make-up primer and body cream. It helps replenish and balance the skin's moisture barrier and revitalise the look of dry, rough skin, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated and smooth
  • 1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (267ml) - works to give your hair the look of volume as it gently cleanses, leaving your locks looking full and bouncy. Infused with rhassoul lava clay from Morocco and Himalayan cliff honey, this shampoo will help to give your hair body, without weighing it down
  • 1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (267ml) - infused with rhassoul lava clay, acai berry and pomegranate, this product can be used on wet hair as a pre-cleansing conditioner or applied to dry hair to help give it a boost of moisture. Specially formulated for fine hair, this conditioner works to hydrate and soften without weighing your hair down, promoting stronger, fuller-looking locks

How to use:
Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream:

• To activate, warm between your fingers until it becomes translucent
  • Massage in a circular motion to create warmth for better absorption

Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo:
Apply to wet hair

• Gently massage into the scalp to remove any build up or residue
  • Rinse thoroughly
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner:

• Apply and distribute through the mid-lengths and ends to detangle the hair
  • Rinse thoroughly

ml for ml

Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream (148.8g) - £28 QVC cost £13.63
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (267ml) - £24 QVC cost £11.67
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (267ml) - £28 QVC cost £13.63

“*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Dhatelo Restore Coco-Nutty Head to Toe Collection individually, directly from Tweak'd you’d pay £79, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.92.”

I couldn’t get to the £79 value stated from Tweak’d but direct from QVC individually it totals £80 as clarified by SCW above. Cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Last edited:
Is this Ojon under a different name ? because I remember the Ojon gunk having a really peculiar unpleasant smell, and even when my hair was dried, the smell lingered.

I no longer use conditioner, but any hair masque I can lay my hands on in TKMaxx. Use twice a week and I never have split end problems. No particular make, just any thats in stock.

I love the oil the best item ojon have ever made but can get the new version on eBay and make sure I never run out of

Is this Ojon under a different name ? because I remember the Ojon gunk having a really peculiar unpleasant smell, and even when my hair was dried, the smell lingered.

I no longer use conditioner, but any hair masque I can lay my hands on in TKMaxx. Use twice a week and I never have split end problems. No particular make, just any thats in stock.

Sort of, Denis now climbs mountains for the ingredients not paddling up the Amazon. It does not smell the same more an amber perfume smell. I like the all in one you put on dry hair then wash off shampoo, conditioner and mask in one.

No, I am not buying by the way.

I found 2 jars of Ojon oil in the fridge when I was doing a bit of tidying up, started to use it last week and it has made a difference to my hair, better than PK in my opinion, keeping it cool has obviously preserved its condition,🤗

I found 2 jars of Ojon oil in the fridge when I was doing a bit of tidying up, started to use it last week and it has made a difference to my hair, better than PK in my opinion, keeping it cool has obviously preserved its condition,🤗

😂 How big is your fridge that you 'find' things, like 2 jars ??

😂😂 Donna...... Denis now climbs mountains for the ingredients not paddling up the Amazon. ...... Brilliant !

****** hell Lynn, just how big is your fridge? 😂😂

I know! Want to swap fridges, Lynn? I found a jar of jam with a half-inch layer of blue fur on top in mine last week!

For some reason I get the heebee-jeebees when I see Denis. Have to turn over. Can't even watch on mute. No idea why.

Me too, that drawl of his and saying the same thing about his mom (who’s probably trying forget that nightmare but doesn’t stand a chance, at least not whilst Dennis is flogging his wares) every....single.....time......

Latest posts

Back