Tweak'd TSV 25/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a TSV a couple of years ago, and initially it was ok but I found it built up in my hair, so I will avoid too!

Tweak’d 5 Piece Collection TSV 25/11/20

88ml Restore Shampoo
88ml Restore Conditioner
85g Restore Treatment Oil
85g Coco-nutty Cleansing Volumizing Scrub
88.7ml Coco-nutty Clayditioner

Attachments

• Twaked TSV 1.jpg
    Twaked TSV 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Twaked TSV 2.jpg
    Twaked TSV 2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 173
I’ll be avoiding QVC that day as well. I tried Ojon and ended up binning it so I’m guessing it’s the same product under a new name.

I'd like to try the shampoo as I actually really like the hair restorer. I never use conditioner or oil though so this TSV would be a waste.

CC

No, poor Denis. He has been climbing every mountain and fording every stream to get those rare ingredients.

I can't listen to him, it's the same spiel everytime he is on. He has never sold me anything... so no way will I be watching his TSV.

I tried one randge was ok for a few times and then it seem to leave a residue , so won't be buying again.

I don't like scalp scrubs, well never actually used one. But have read no matter the brand they are hard to remove every single bit.
Just my opinion from experience.

I have the Body Shop scalp scrub, forget if it's minty but think it's tea tree really.

It's very good, but the occasional lumps of salt scrub is huge. I also think scalp scrubs work better with short hair. I do my scalp in small sections about half a hand size, but usually have sore arms before I finish so have to remember how far I've got and finish off next time. It does work but flames it is a ffaff. Try the sectioning bit and remember scalp not hair. It took me ages and ages to figure out.

Tweak'd Volumise & Restore 5 Piece Set with Gift Bags
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This five-piece Volumise & Restore Collection from Tweak'd features a selection of products from the beautifully-scented Restore range, including Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, plus the Dhatelo Restore Rejuvenating Treatment Oil that can be used on your skin and hair, a superb scrub and volumising conditioner for fine hair. Offering luxurious hair and skincare formulas and presented with three gift bags, this is the perfect collection for gifting to loved ones or treating yourself!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this five-piece collection individually, directly from Tweak’d you’d pay £121, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £45, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.

Tame your tresses - the Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner are both formulated to help revitalise dry and damaged hair, gently cleansing away build-up while replenishing moisture and leaving your hair looking and feeling stronger, with boosted softness, shine and manageability.

One for me, one for you… - with three gorgeous gift bags included in this collection, you can choose how you want to split it up (if at all!) Pick your favourites to keep and pop the others in the bags to place under the tree - no wrapping needed!

A name to know - Denis Simioni, founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find to develop a new range of formulas. Every product from Tweak'd features ingredients grown in extreme climates and are all sustainably harvested and wild-crafted.

Keep up your regime - stock up on haircare you love and choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection again in 60 days' time at today's special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (88ml) - works to give your hair the look of volume as it gently cleanses, leaving your locks looking full and bouncy. Infused with rhassoul lava clay from Morocco and Himalayan cliff honey, this shampoo will help to give your hair body without weighing it down
  • 1 x Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (88ml) - infused with rhassoul lava clay, acai berry and pomegranate, this product can be used on wet hair as a pre-cleansing conditioner or applied to dry hair to help give it a boost of moisture. Specially formulated for fine hair, this conditioner works to hydrate and soften without weighing your hair down, promoting stronger, fuller-looking locks
  • 1 x Dhatelo Restore Rejuvenating Treatment Oil (85g) - helps to moisturise and rejuvenate the look of dry skin and hair. Can be mixed with your body creams, shampoos, conditioners and styling products for a boost of hydration whenever you need it
  • 1 x Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Cleansing Scrub (85g) - helps remove styling product build-up and excess oil and dirt from your hair and scalp, while working to create volume from the roots for the appearance of thicker, fuller hair without weighing it down. Leaves hair with a soft, shiny finish. Suitable for use on colour-treated hair
  • 1 x Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Clayditioner (88ml) - perfect for adding weightless hydration to fine, thin, lifeless hair without any sticky residue, leaving you with fuller-looking hair that's soft, shiny and perfectly prepped for styling
  • 3 x gift bags

How to use:

Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo:

• Apply to wet hair
  • Gently massage into the scalp to remove any build-up or residue
  • Rinse thoroughly
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner:

• Apply and distribute through the mid-lengths and ends to detangle the hair
  • Rinse thoroughly
Dhatelo Restore Rejuvenating Treatment Oil:

• Use once a week or as needed
  • Scoop half a teaspoon into the palm of your hand and rub it between your palms until it becomes an oil
  • Distribute evenly from scalp to ends and repeat until hair is fully saturated
  • Comb through to ensure all strands are saturated and leave for 20 minutes or more
  • Can be left in overnight by placing a towel over your pillowcase or wearing a shower cap over your hair
  • Rinse with warm water
  • Follow with a shampoo and conditioner
Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Cleansing Scrub:

• Use at least once a week in place of your normal shampoo
  • Apply about a tablespoon on wet hair and work through in sections
  • Gently massage until you feel the paste turn to foam and focus on the roots
  • Add more water throughout treatment to create a thick lather
  • For an intensified effect, let it sit for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly
  • Always follow with a conditioning treatment on lengths and ends
Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Clayditioner:

• Apply to clean, wet hair
  • Concentrate on mid-shaft to ends and work through evenly
  • Leave in for 1-3 minutes
  • Rinse thoroughly

Last edited:
“A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this five-piece collection individually, directly from Tweak’d you’d pay £121, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £45, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.”

ml for ml

Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo (88ml) - £15 direct cost £6.07
Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (88ml) - £16 direct cost £6.47
Dhatelo Restore Rejuvenating Treatment Oil (85g) - £45 direct cost £18.20
Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Cleansing Scrub (85g) - £24 direct cost £9.71
Rhassoul Coco-Nutty Volumizing Clayditioner (88ml) - £21 direct cost £8.50
3 gift bags

Total £121 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Latest posts

Back