T'weaked by nature

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is this Ojon by another name ? only there seem to be a few of these 'discovered up the Amazon hair products that are used by the natives'.

All very good stories, but I'm sure any elixir of life or hair would be headline news. Perhaps in years to come being 'discovered up the QVC' will be the byword for some get rich quick merchant.

Estee Lauder bought Ojon and buggered it up as it has totally disappeared from the UK and perhaps the US? This is normal for EL who changed the ingredients and formula.

No doubt he had a no-compete contract with Estee Lauder. Waited for a few years and released Tweak'd it has no stuff from the South American tribe. So Denis went up the Himalayas and found a tribe there who used another special ingredient so used it instead.

Now, I tried the stuff you can use as a cleanser/conditioner all in one. Reminds me of Wen which I love Ojon never had that. I did buy this and really love it. Apply to dry hair leave on for however long you want wet very very light foam and then rinse.

Some people on QVC Facebook are complaining about cruelty to donkeys and Tweak'd. The film of the poor donkeys carrying the very heavy raw materials. But the tribe would be doing that anyway. Hey tribe carry your own stuff!

I cannot listen to Denis droaning on about his Mom, maybe I am missing out on a great product but that is a chance I will take.

The only thing I really love is the oil nothing else. prefer Philip Kingsley shampoo and conditioners

Well, I find using any hair masque/mask from TK Maxx is perfect for me. I've given up using conditioners of any brand, but using masques really gets rid of split ends. AND I only have to go UP the road to get it in my car - not a kayak or using a donkey :car:

Denis is so false and there's something about a salesman that's bright orange that I just can't take to. I do have a tweaked product from the TILI box but I haven't tried it yet. I like the LE shampoo but it's not good value to buy it on its own because of postage so I get the manuka honey stuff from Holland and Barrett (shop in Gala).

CC

Denis is so false and there's something about a salesman that's bright orange that I just can't take to. I do have a tweaked product from the TILI box but I haven't tried it yet. I like the LE shampoo but it's not good value to buy it on its own because of postage so I get the manuka honey stuff from Holland and Barrett (shop in Gala).

CC

Totally agree re Denis. Insincerity comes to mind. Not fully convinced about his Nepali 'Tribe' either. If he's at such high altitudes I imagine the locals would be Sherpa's & not Nepali's. Plus they tend to use Yaks at the higher altitudes & not Donkeys.

I bet he pays them a pittance also.

Good observations SB ! Orange Man (love that Candycane) knows he's not preaching to the Geographical Society, but his marketing department should make sure he's up to speed on his facts.

CC

I find him to be unwatchable. I get distracted by the discrepancy between a Tango'd face and pale hands. I also don't belief the tribes stories he tells. He just changed continents and no doubt will do it again.

That monotone drawl/tone of his is absolutely unbearable, I’d sooner listen to nails down a blackboard or Chuntley and Chloe Everton on loop, yes he’s that bad.

Good observations SB ! Orange Man (love that Candycane) knows he's not preaching to the Geographical Society, but his marketing department should make sure he's up to speed on his facts.

.....Or 'faction' as it would appear.

I bought a TSV last year, and the first few times I liked, but noticed that there was a build up after repeated use. So I only use it once a month now to use it up.

Latest posts

Back