Twiggy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
She's listed under 'Talent at QVC' along with Sir Brucie, Westlife etc, in the November newsletter. Surely she's not going to inflict her singing on us. Could it be she's 'relaunching' her skincare range given the success of Time Bomb :thinking:

well BB she's made a damn good living out of being untalented then! I always thought she was a very good model and a very down-to-earth and nice girl...didn't try her skincare so I can't comment on that!

I've always liked Twiggy. Even now she looks lovely & I don't think its been done with surgery, fillers etc.

modelling - ok. she is an iconic figure. but singing and acting? appalling. that awful flat droney voice.

I've always liked Twiggy. Even now she looks lovely & I don't think its been done with surgery, fillers etc.

I was in Marks & Spensive recently & they had a very large photo of Twiggy on the wall, crow's feet and all. Blissfully authentic, nothing airbrushed there.
Good on her I say.

I bought her skincare when it was on discount and it wasn't bad actually. It was only £3 a pot but hey easy to use and simple packaging. She had two ranges as I remember over a period of time.

I don't know why I didn't try it too Donna..God knows I've tried just about everything else apart from the really expensive stuff! If she did bring it back to QVC I would have a go!

I think Twiggy is very natural both in looks and personality. Hope I look as good as her when I reach her age, I sure as anything don't now!!!

The range Twiggy sold on QVC was allegedly formulated with a famous aromatherapist (name escapes me) who also launched her own separate bodycare aromatherapy brand on QVC very briefly. Can anyone remember her name?

The twiggy range ended up being sold off for buttons in discount chemist chains, and Ethel Austin, the face wash and day and night creams were rather good.

Jude xx

Give me Twiggy rather than Lulu any day. I have a few books about Vogue magazine and the pictures of Twiggy in her early days are really stunning and I think she remains a very attractive and stylish woman.

Funny thing is there were no EAs down here I saw it in the Blackpool south shore branch when I was visiting my mum years ago.

Jude xx

I don't know why I didn't try it too Donna..God knows I've tried just about everything else apart from the really expensive stuff! If she did bring it back to QVC I would have a go!

So would I.
I used to like Mary Quant's range too. I think her foundation was called 'Barely There'. I loved it.

It's a new album of cover versions. One of the tracks is a duet with her daughter, the other a duet with Richard Marx. She was on Something For The Weekend yesterday. Very natural and down to earth and still looks great.

I've seen the promo. Awful awful awful weak voice. In tune but totally lacking in emotion, power or interest. Like listening to your mum singing while she does the dishes.
****** terrible.

Latest posts

Back