Twist & Shape Exercise Machine TSV 26/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They used to do a passport scheme for a free pack similar to Gatineau's now dead scheme. I sent mine off and never heard from them. I know they arrived as I'd used Recorded delivery. They didn't even bother replying to my queries.

Oh, and after six months of daily use I saw no difference so it's a pass for me.

I have been using this for years and I have no idea if it makes any difference, but I do get a lot of comments about looking younger than my real age (I do try to look after my skin). I get mine from Boots when on offer and can get Boots points.

I've never used it but I look younger than my age (so I've been told). I think it's genes though as mum looks about 15 years younger than she really is and she's not one for what she calls "fads".

CC

I still use my multigym from Q, and now I have brought my Gazelle strider back into service, instead of going out for a walk, especially in this stormy weather.

Gazelle.png

I still use my multigym from Q, and now I have brought my Gazelle strider back into service, instead of going out for a walk, especially in this stormy weather.

View attachment 20304
I used to have one of these..not the gazelle but the gravity walker which was very similar. I actually enjoyed the exercise because it was easy and quite enjoyable. However, it was a chunking great machine, and when not in use it had to stand up in the hallway as it didn't fit under the bed as I hoped that it would. Oh told me it was far too big and in the way, and that I'd be better off filling the hallway with useful things like a shoe rack and a laundry basket, saying that if I wanted a work out that I could do so without the help of such a massive bit of kit and to get myself something smaller. I ended up donating it to charity and buying myself a bikebox (slimline exercise bike) that fits in behind the sofa, trouble is it's not fun so I very rarely use it. Oh to have a bigger place and room to have something like this up permanentally. One of my mates has one of these and a rowing machine set up in her spare room...very envious!

Attachments

• Fitness TSV 1.jpg
    Fitness TSV 1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Fitness TSV 2.jpg
    Fitness TSV 2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Fitness TSV 3.jpg
    Fitness TSV 3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 110
  • Fitness TSV 4.jpg
    Fitness TSV 4.jpg