Typical

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just tried to order via the website to get a couple of things and guess what.......the website appears to be down again. Why is it that on a day when everything is on easy pay their website goes down or is it just my computer. Has anyone else tried to order via website in the last 30 minutes or so?

Just tried to order via the website to get a couple of things and guess what.......the website appears to be down again. Why is it that on a day when everything is on easy pay their website goes down or is it just my computer. Has anyone else tried to order via website in the last 30 minutes or so?

I had no problem an hour or two ago fredab. If you close your browser and try again it might work- or try another browser.

I ordered about 15 minutes ago no problems..hope they're not going to have another meltdown!

Meltdown Chez Cavey. Just tried to place an order which wouldn't go through, tried twice - epic fail both times. So, I'm sulking and they're not going to get my custom. I'm going to deliberately go and find a similar product cheaper in Sainsburys and then whinge and moan that it isn't as good. That'll make me feel better :nod:

Just tried twice more - no luck so rang CS to place my order. She said that the website is working but is very slow today due to the high number of orders. You would think that by now they would have known this would happen and done whatever it takes (I'm not that techy) to make the website better

I have just tried and it is coming up with the message saying sorry the site is down at the moment

Been trying for the last 10 minutes without success. Guess QVC don't want my money today.

I wish they would sort this out but it won't happen as it will cost them money and we all know QVC don't like spending money, they do however LOVE extracting it from us.

Babe Rainbow xx

Pips just said the website was up and running and we should all fill our baskets!!! but how long for!!!!

Seems to me that the website has had problems for a couple of months now and I really don't see why such a big company as QVC can't just sort it out! More reason to boycott and shop elsewhere that can offer me a) a website that works, b) cheaper prices, c) free p+p and d) delivery that doesn't take at least a week!

Latest posts

Back