UK Lash TSV 15/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We you all know that Nanny McFee is a frequent visitor at my place but...

Was thinking lashes needed a something last week. And last sight test woman said my lashes were short. So..... What do you think folks?

PS I might be eating 🎂 🎂 🎂 this special day. Not that I want that to influence your answers. 🙄 😉

We you all know that Nanny McFee is a frequent visitor at my place but...

Was thinking lashes needed a something last week. And last sight test woman said my lashes were short. So..... What do you think folks?

PS I might be eating 🎂 🎂 🎂 this special day. Not that I want that to influence your answers. 🙄 😉
These lash things contain proglastins (sp) that have caused controversy. This ingredient is intended for glaucoma use & still is. .Same ingredient was in revitalash which was binned by Q. They do tend to work - after about 3-4 weeks!! but not in the way you'd expect. Revitalash gave me red rimmed eyes that wouldn't shift for ages, so I don't buy any of these things. Uk lash is competitively priced though.
I bet a good deal of reviews will have 'sore eye comments'.
Not everyone gets sore eyes though.

Eyelashes are something that don't ever even enter my thinking when I look at myself. Going on the lash though 🍷🍻🥂🍺🍸🥃 Chance would be a fine thing

I never can see how lash products can cost so much. I've sparse ones but it's not a thing I've ever thought to improve as there's far more things need fixing before that :LOL:

CC

These lash things contain proglastins (sp) that have caused controversy. This ingredient is intended for glaucoma use & still is. .Same ingredient was in revitalash which was binned by Q. They do tend to work - after about 3-4 weeks!! but not in the way you'd expect. Revitalash gave me red rimmed eyes that wouldn't shift for ages, so I don't buy any of these things. Uk lash is competitively priced though.
I bet a good deal of reviews will have 'sore eye comments'.
Not everyone gets sore eyes though.
I tried it a few years ago, and yes, ended up with what looked like l was wearing red eyeliner. The big problem was it only worked on one eye, so looked quite ridiculous when I put mascara on!

I‘ve used Revitalash and also UK lash. Both worked really well, but I’ve now stocked up on lashfactor which I’ve found to be even better. I’ve never had a reaction to any of them, thankfully. I started using Revitalash initially because they said it often made lashes darker and, as a blonde, I thought I’d try it as I have to wear mascara every day or my lashes are unnoticeable. It didn’t change the lash colour but each product has certainly made a difference to the length and strength of my lashes. They now hit the lenses on my sunglasses. 😳

I lost a lot of the tail to my eyebrows before I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. The lashfactor can also be used on the lashes and the eyebrows. I now have tails to my brows although they are blonde and hidden under a fringe, but I know they’re there. 😉 I’ve been really impressed with the results that I’ve had, although I know it might not suit everyone.

Call me an old cynic - or just old, but this product and others of its ilk just make me think that it's a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. I guess in extreme cases where the person has little or no lash, then this may be worth a shout. Like many people, I have normal, non spectacular lashes and find that a sweep of mascara is all I need. If you don't wish to wear make up, then if you're that bothered, an old fashioned eye lash curler works quite well. The price for this frankly unecessary innovation is utterly ridiculous, of course this is my personal opinion, you may well disagree. What next - Ear serum?!

I lost a lot of the tail to my eyebrows before I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. The lashfactor can also be used on the lashes and the eyebrows. I now have tails to my brows although they are blonde and hidden under a fringe, but I know they’re there. 😉 I’ve been really impressed with the results that I’ve had, although I know it might not suit everyone.
Where did you buy Lashfactor from please.😊

I think they started because women wanted to have the lashes they see people on TV and in films have. So lash extensions which cost a lot and have to be maintained a bit like fault nails. These lash products stop your lashes dropping out every 4-6 weeks which in normal so they grow longer because they are in place longer.

Ooh, not a bad price. I am someone who thinks these serums do work one way or another. My brows have benefited more than lashes. I am using the No7 one on brows and lashes at the moment but I’m not 100% convinced of its efficacy so might try the Lashfactor one. I’ve also recently bought a small bottle of castor oil from Holland & Barrett but am yet to try it because I was going to wait till I’ve finished one of my tubes of No7 serum so I can clean the applicator brush to apply the castor oil.

Amazon have dozens of different lash serums, some only a few quid, but I’m really wary of them because they all seem to be from the Far East and have far too many reviews which to me scream “fake”. Fake reviews, I mean. With something that goes that close to the eye, I don’t want to risk that the serum is anything less than legitimate and fully tested/approved.

I liked Revitalash but then had Cataract surgery and read in the leaflet that came with my last order that I should not use it.I told CS & emailed QVC but I don’t think it was ever mentioned on air.

Ooh, not a bad price. I am someone who thinks these serums do work one way or another. My brows have benefited more than lashes. I am using the No7 one on brows and lashes at the moment but I’m not 100% convinced of its efficacy so might try the Lashfactor one. I’ve also recently bought a small bottle of castor oil from Holland & Barrett but am yet to try it because I was going to wait till I’ve finished one of my tubes of No7 serum so I can clean the applicator brush to apply the castor oil.

Amazon have dozens of different lash serums, some only a few quid, but I’m really wary of them because they all seem to be from the Far East and have far too many reviews which to me scream “fake”. Fake reviews, I mean. With something that goes that close to the eye, I don’t want to risk that the serum is anything less than legitimate and fully tested/approved.
Andi ,I just can’t use castor oil even the tiniest amount is too greasy,I’m going to give Lashfactor a try.😊

Andi ,I just can’t use castor oil even the tiniest amount is too greasy,I’m going to give Lashfactor a try.😊
Oh dear, I’m going to have to use the tiniest amount. I’m always getting things in my eyes and they stream as soon as I step into even slightly cooler weather (and heat!) so I’ve probably made a mistake thinking castor oil will be fine near my peepers! I’m daft like that. I think Lashfactor is a better bet and will no doubt get it at some stage soon.

Where did you buy Lashfactor from please.😊

I bought it off Ideal World 😳 because they often have a really good deal on it. I buy it each time it airs on offer, hence my stockpile. It is usually also available on Amazon but is a little more expensive. I also prefer it because the brush isn’t a little squitty one like the one on Revitalash. It found that it’s a lot easier to get it onto the correct area instead of poking the liquid into the eye with a thin brush.

Latest posts

Back